Part 6- The Hot Red Thong

Jacob POV:
Fucking hell. I walked back into the bedroom to see Y/n arching over her suitcase with her voluptuous ass right in-front of me, the things i could do to her right now. I bite my my lip as i imagine hearing her moan into my ear and my erection comes over me again, i grab my towel just before it falls down... can't let her know she's got me at her beckon and  call... i should be in charge after all,I am her boss.

Y/n POV:

I stifle a giggle as i muster up a plan to tease Jacob, he's far too easy... I see his towel almost fall down and i know i've got him good already, does he think i'm stupid?

I come up with the idea to chase past him out into the hallway and then to the pool, i'm not really sure what i will do when i get there but i'll figure it out. I throw on my bikini top and my breasts barely fit in it, just got to pray that nobody else is there or they'll be getting a show for sure!

3rd Person POV:

Y/n runs out the room and as she goes to run out, Jacob grabs her by her arse and she lets out a gasp in shock "Jacob what are you doing?" she asks and he chuckles as he carries her to the bed, feeling her wetness already, Y/n kicks her legs around in protest "this wasn't how it was meant to go!" she whispers and tries to escape but his biceps are of course far too powerful "are you sure you want to?" he asks and Y/n nods, as he's far too dominant for her to handle and she seemingly gives up and as they are on the bed and Y/n lays down and opens her legs, Jacob grins and says "That's the spirit", as he gets up to get a condom, she jolts out of the room once more and Jacob huffs in annoyance as he chases after her, forgetting he's completely nude.