Part 5- Sticky Situation

Y/n POV:
Jacob wakes up and he yawns and looks at me with a sheepish grin " oh hey beautiful" he says, oh so he liked it? He gets up and i turn away when i see his dick as if it wasn't in me less than 10 hours ago, I pray the drive home isn't too awkward, i just need to get home and be in my own thoughts for a little while to process this sticky situation.

Jacobs POV:
Shit i can't believe i fucked her last night, it was so good i'd do it again, i just hope she doesn't go gossiping away to Emily Mooney, she's been wanting me for years and her dad owns our brother company, if she hears i played with the new girls pussy she'll be up my arse for weeks, and i mean that figuratively, she could only dream of touching me there.

As i get up to get in the shower i completely forget that i'm wearing nothing and i then turn to see Y/n shy away from it, i know its big but its not a baton and there's nothing to be afraid of... she certainly wasn't afraid of it last night, i chuckle at my thoughts as i reach for a towel and get in the shower.

As i throw my head back in the shower the warm fluids flow down my back, the contact with my cold body make me shiver for a second but then let out a sigh, as i'm thinking i can't help but think about Y/n, she simply can't get OUT of my head, i didn't even know her last week now it seems as though she's become my whole world... does this make me weak?

Y/n POV:
He's taking awfully long in the shower, i was going to wait for him to get out and get dressed before i start to get ready myself but my patience is wearing thin so i go to my suitcase and kneel over and pick out my clothes, i pick out a deep red thong and bralette swimsuit combo, and as i've just put my thong on i hear a whistle, i dart my eyes up around the room alerted by the sudden noise only to see Jacob and my eyes soften when i see him soaking wet in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist with his abs on full display.

As my eyes linger on him for what i realise is far too long i realise i am still half-naked, makes sense why he's still staring too... at-least it means he's still interested in me to some degree. I wonder how i can play this out and have some fun with it so i turn around and stretch into my suitcase, arching my back putting my ass on full display, in the mirror i see the reflection of Jacob biting his lip and seeing him staring at me so intensely makes my heart throb. My legs are still weak from last time... can i really hit it twice (technically) in one day?

Challenge accepted.