Part 8- Soaking Wet

Y/n POV:
Jacob runs in and I prepare myself to take action. He sees me and his eyes soften and we gaze into each other's eyes for a moment, and then he runs over towards me with a mischievous grin, he says, "You've really done it this time Miss Y/n Gomez...". The way he says it makes me grow wet already, this sure will be a treat, but i make sure to keep my arms firmly over my already hard nipples.

As he nears me, he suddenly slips over and falls right on his back. Result! I smile menacingly and get up on top of him, forgetting for a second that i'm totally naked. YOLO nothing he hasn't seen before!

I pull out a bandana i found earlier and tie it around his wrists and then around the sun lounger, now he can't escape. I giggle at his desperate expression, his fingers desperately stirring in the air next to my thighs, simply dying to enter me, but i'm in control.

I lick the tip of his dick and he moans loudly, i lick again and i feel him grow even harder, i feel his pulse through his dick it's that fast. I run my tongue along his dick, teasing him slightly, making him yearn for more. He bites his lips as he stares at my tight pussy. Being in charge is my biggest turn-on, maybe he should promote me, then i'd never get off my knees.

The control starts to get to my head, i sit there on-top of him and start to finger myself, thumping my fingers in and out, gushing all over him, he starts to cum, fucking hell i've not been inside him yet and he's already sticky, he must get no pussy ever. I find that hard to believe, he's Jacob Elordi after all.

I center myself back on-top of his chest and start to ride him, playing with his hair staring into his honey-coloured eyes, he pleads and i untie him. My biggest regret, what can i say i just love those puppy dog eyes.

He leaps up, laughing tying me down instead. I beg and plead to not do this and he grins and states "The games the game darling". He starts off my rubbing my clit but abruptly stopping just as i reach my climax "Please baby, i'll do anything", I whine, all i want to do now is to cum but he won't let me.

He starts to massage my breasts, sucking them too, what is he a baby? He leaves deep  crimson hickeys all over me... all down my torso and neck, and there's nothing i can do about it.

Finally he grabs my hips and enters me, pummelling into my center, going faster and faster. I moan and reach my climax "Oh my gosh i think i'm gonna..." I ejaculate all over his dick and he grins and then cums too not long after, he then unties me and kisses me for a prolonged amount of time and when we break apart we both take a long deep breath until suddenly i hear the click of a camera and i turn around to see some girl i recognise from the party grinning at her phone and running away.

Shit.