Part 4- Moist

Y/n POV:
We check into the hotel and Jacob carries my bags, i can't help but stare at his bulging biceps and think about his member, unless my eyes were deceiving me, it's big. very big.

As we open the door, my heart skips a beat... it's a double bed. "Oh well this isn't what i ordered" says Jacob.

Jacobs POV:
It was.

Y/N POV:
"Well, it's really not that deep, i don't mind sharing a bed with you".

I do.

"Yeah sorry, i'll be speaking to them in the morning about this, it isn't acceptable but right now it's not worth the hassle, i just want to sleep." he says, sleep? i don't want to sleep, maybe just sleep with him...

I start to get changed into my pjs, i have a cute little light pink victoria secret set, as i walk back in Jacobs already in bed with only a pair of boxers on, fuck i see it even through them. As i go to get into bed he turns to me and smiles and his eyes linger over my body for a few seconds more than i'd expect, "like what you see?" i say before i can think before i speak and i clap my hands over my mouth. Shit. Jacob looks at me, suprised, "yeah i do actually, you've got a good fashion taste" he says and then i thank him.

As i go under the covers i feel an arm around me... "Sorry, i don't like the feeling of not holding something at night, is this ok?" Jacob whispers, honestly? feels perfect.

As i snuggle into him, i feel his abs on my chest as he breathes in and out and his scent is like a deep dark forest, i inhale it and the fumes make me almost giddy, has a man ever been more attractive?

Jacobs POV:

She's on my chest. She looks perfect, i'm not sure if she's asleep yet so i move her to the side and just stare at her for a moment, she looks beautiful, and sexy too with that silky top, her breasts protruding out, i know i shouldn't look but i can't help it, then suddenly she jumps up and straddles me, was this an act of attack or romance?

Y/n POV:
I straddled him... sorry i couldn't help it, i saw him staring at me through the corner of my eye and i couldn't help it, i grab his face and feel his warm lips on mine... he jumps back in shock for a moment and then pulls in more passionately, putting a hand up my shirt squeezing my tits i let out a stifled moan.

He sits up and i run a hand across his abs and kiss up his chest, he breathes heavily and whispers into my ear "cmon be a good girl".

It sends me into orbit.

Jacobs POV:

Fuck. She feels so good on me, i grab her by her hips and she feels my hard dick poking out of my boxers, she quickly takes off my boxers and starts sucking on it. oh. my. gosh. I start to moan... "that's the spot baby, that's the fucking spot" i let out at almost a whisper.

As i throw my head back it comes back to me that this is Y/n Gomez, my employee. This isn't right, i cant be doing this... or her to be exact but I don't want to make her feel insecure about herself y know?

As she comes back up for air once more, i flip her over and slide my tip in, she lets out a moan from my size entering her and then she relaxes once more arching as my juice fills her up and we both let out a soft groan, then we both fall fast asleep with her in my arms.

NEXT MORNING

Y/n POV:

I wake up and yawn, as i stretch my arms i feel an arm around my waist, i turn to my left in shock and realise its Jacob, i look down at my body and seemingly come to the realisation that i am fully. stark. naked. OH my gosh how did this happen? I mean... i regret it but at the same time... i honestly don't he's still hot but what does this mean for my job? Do i still have it? Do i get a promotion? This is going to make the workplace extremely awkward i fear...

(3rd person POV)

And whilst Y/n was too busy pondering over her thoughts, Jacob awoke.