Part 7- Steaming

3rd person POV:

Y/n runs out of the room and quickly gets in the elevator and manages to close it before Jacob can reach her and she then enters the pool area and breathes a sigh of relief when she realises she's completely alone... time to concoct a plan.

Jacob POV:

The fucking elevator doors shut in my face, this makes me become aware that i'm in the nude when an elderly woman turns to see me and screeches like an owl and immediately turns the other way... oops she'll be dead soon anyway, that can't hurt. she should feel blessed!

Y/n POV:

I sit on the Sunlounger for a moment, deciphering the plan, and then I decide to go topless, it will excite him.He he he. Then I put some lube on the floor around my Sunlounger, so when he comes up to me, he will slip and fall, and then I can get on top and show that he may be my boss, but I am the one who's really in control.

Jacob POV:

I run back to the room only to find out it's locked and i have no keys so i bang on the door next door in hopes of a generous person being willing to lend me some sort of attire. The door swings open and it's none other than Landy Mansie.

She stares at me and strokes my hair, saying "I knew you'd want me eventually", i died inside. she's got buck teeth and a belly bigger than mars... if she tried to ride me i fear i'd be on a one way ticket to heaven, anyway i blush and say "It's a coincidence to see you, i've seemingly lost my clothes do you happen to have any boxers i can wear or anything just do i don't disgust the whole hotel?"

She stares at my dick "hmmm yes but only if you kiss me" she whispers in a wannabe seductive manner, she could never be Y/n... this is so awkward. She hands me the boxers and leans in for a kiss and i thank her and duck and leave, a close call. Sorry i don't feel like catching an sti today, no sir.

I put the boxers on  and proceed to day dream about Y/n once more, i grow hard again and without her here to please me I have to take matters into my own hands, I enter the toilets and stroke my member and slowly start putting it into motion, I look at my phone and I see that picture of Y/n in her dress and i'm completely bricked up, i'm going faster and faster now, thoughts of Y/n fill me up and i imagine she's here on my dick and i explode all up the wall, messy... just like my situation-ship.

Recognising how easily turned on she makes me... I realise i need to fuck her right now... and tease her a little at-least. Payback.

I run out of the bathroom and get into the elevator, Y/n was wearing a bikini, so i can only hope and pray she's at the pool, and besides she is going to pay for making me speak to Landy... and for playing me too easily, i mean i don't like not getting my way and it's frustrating because i can't help but crave her touch. I've never felt this way about anybody and it's honestly scaring me shitless.

Ding! The elevator doors open, i walk over to the pool area and i see Y/ns bikini laying on the floor in front of me, where could she be and what was she wearing? I pray it's nothing...

I walk towards the pool and then i see her... she's sat with a towel around her torso and hands covering her breasts... oh she's going to regret this, big time.