Chapter 2: Places With New Faces

Rookie, Dezda, and Spooky were all shot up in the air.

"AAAAAAAHHH!!"
They all shouted in unison as they started falling.

THUD.

They all hit the ground, finally arriving at Dave Manor.

Dave Manor is the home and central hub of the L.E.A.F agency. It was once the Mansion of one named "Crazy Dave".

Crazy Dave was one of the people who first discovered the sentiment plants, and back when the zombies first arrived, he was the one who came up with the idea of using them to defend against the zombies. So, despite being a weird guy, he became very significant to the history of the conflict.

Dave used to just live in a house, but he decided to buy a manor after the zombies were defeated for the fourth time. However, since the fifth attack of the zombies was happening right now, he decided to leave the manor and go back to his old house - he was getting a little tired of having to worry about these fights, so he just left the war in the hands of Major Sweetie.

Major Sweetie decided to transform Dave Manor into a safe area for L.E.A.F Agents, and other plants alike. It's a place to decide where to go on your next mission, socialize with other agents, do some training, all sorts of stuff. Sometimes, the Major will throw parties or events outside of the manor as well. For being at war, Major Sweetie likes to create a fun atmosphere.

"Uuugh..Rookie, are you sure that launchpad thingy was the only way we could get in here?"
Spooky asked, as he got up and held his head from the fall.

"Gh...D-Don't blame me, man! It's not like there was any stairs we could have took."
Rookie replied as he got up and also helped up Dezda.

"Well, we better get used to landing like that if we pass this exam.."
Dezda said as she rubbed the back of her head.

The three of them looked into the distance to see what was going on. They saw a stage at the heart of Dave Manor in which Major Sweetie and Snaplight were standing. There were tons and tons of plants of different shapes, sizes, and so on surrounding the stage - who were waiting for the exam to begin.

 There were tons and tons of plants of different shapes, sizes, and so on surrounding the stage - who were waiting for the exam to begin

"Everyone, please wait ten more minutes! We will begin the exams shortly!"
Sweetie spoke into the microphone relay this to everyone. Snaplight turned one of his robotic arms into a sign that counted down to ten minutes.

"Yep...we're in the right place."
Rookie said.

"Wooah..there's so many people here!"
Dezda said, amazed at the sheer variety of people.
"Even our college campus wasn't this diverse."

"Tsk...looks like there's a lot of competition to crush!"
Spooky remarked, rolling his pea-pod hand to resemble a clenching fist.

"Well, the challenge doesn't start until a bit later, so...what should we do now?"
Dezda asked Rookie and Spooky.