Chapter 9

Olivia

Lucas pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

I gasped, and immediately melted in his arms.

I kissed him back, and savoured the feel of his touch, and the feel of his lips against mine.

I've missed his kisses and his taste.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

God, how I've missed him...

He moved his hands to my bottom and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, in response.

I felt the evidence of his erection, and I froze.

Oh god.

No. No. No. I can't do this.

I pulled away.

"Lucas, stop," I whimpered.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked.

"We have to stop. I can't... I can't do this," I stammered out as I push away from him.

I wrapped my arms around me. Tears pricked my eyes.

Lucas stepped forward and I stopped him. "Lucas don't. Don't come near me."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I... I... I don't want this. I'm sorry. Please... Just..."

"Livie..."

"Lucas please. You promised to give me time," I said.

I kept my gaze down. I don't want to see the confusion or question in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Livie. Get some sleep, and I'll see you in the morning. I'm in the other room if you need anything," he said.

I nodded without saying anything.

He stood there for a few moments, but I refuse to meet his gaze.

He stood there a few moments longer before he finally left.

I breathed a sigh of relief, and slumped on the wall, as I let my tears fall.

The feeling of his erection sent me back to a place, I have forced to bury so deep.

2 years ago...

I can't seem to wipe the smile off of my face. Lucas is coming home today, and I can't wait to see him.

"Hey, Olivia. Great class today. The kids seemed to be enjoying themselves," Lacey, one of the instructors I hired said.

I smiled gratefully at her. "Thanks. You did well with them as well," I said.

"They're great kids. Thanks for the opportunity again," she said.

"You're welcome."

"Do you want me to wait for you?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No you go ahead. I need to finish up on some paper works. Oh and Lucas is picking me up tonight," I said.

"He's back?"

I nodded. "Yup."

She chuckled. "I should have known..."

I laughed. "that obvious?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yup."

We both laughed.

"Anyways, I'll go ahead then. See you tomorrow," Lacey said as she waved goodbye.