chapter 3 nightmares come to life

You should get some sleep no I'm not sleeping here I replied why my sister asked this place is haunted ha ha its not my sister said bursting a gut stop I replied.

!!Crash!!
I wok up then my door swong open I screamed what what's going on my mom wok up saying who are you she asked he ran out who was that my mom asked I don't know.

Hello hello no one is answering give the phone to me she said what's going on my brother asked me someone broke down the door then walked away
He looked a little confused are you sure yes I'm sure OK he replied and sat on the bed my sister walked out from her room and asked what all the commotion was no one answered her what ever and she stormed back down the hall.

It was morning thank goodness I had a hard time sleeping from what happened last night we still have no clue who that guy was last night but I'm sure the police where gonna find that out I didn't tell my mom but the guy was wearing a clown mask and he was tall I'm scared that he might come back.

I'm going to the library I called out waiting for a reply go ahead my mom said peeking her head from around the corner.

I logged on to the computer and searched up clown of Avery town I sat there confused it said a clown burnt in a house at a birthday party people say he still haunts the area where the house was until they built a holtel over the house could it be the holtel that I'm staying in I don't know but I hope not I really hope not.

Mom I think the holtel was built on a house that burnt down no it wasn't silly she said with a smile on her face no really it says right here all I say was her face light up with shock uh-um internets not always right. Ya bu NO then she took the book away from me.

I was sitting in the stair case near the lobby then all the lights went off I jumped up I saw a light flickering I walked towards it I screemed I fell into the wall and looked at the clown from the other night I looked in terror