Do You Know What L.M.E Stands For?

Chapter 3:

A Year Later

Ant's POV

"How...how much?" A random junkie asked one of the street soldiers.

"How much you want, kid?" The street solider asked.

"Just a g." The junkie said shaking.

"That'll be 120 dollars. You got that?" The street solider said making me frown. I came out here too see if all the rumors was true. I peeked out to see the transaction take place. The solider took the money and gave the junkie his drugs. He then proceeded to count out 60 and put that in his pocket. He put the rest in the duffel bag. I nodded knowing what I was hearing was true.

I watched him the whole night and he did this for every transaction; every drug. He told them a doubled price and saved half for himself. This was a problem because of two things. One, by him doubling price he's making us lose customers. Two, the obvious, he's keep half of the money for himself. Lost of honesty and lost of customers equals a trip to LME.

Later that Night

"Ant please! Oh GOD NO!" The soldier yelled as I opened the trunk he was riding in on our way to LME. She was the boss now and hearing all the rumors about one of her street soldiers stealing from her cause for action.

I grabbed him out of the car and guided him toward the warehouse with my gun. The solider was shaking in his boots as I opened the rusty door. I kicked him inside and he fell on the dusty concrete floor. I dragged him toward the chair in the spot light along with a table. I picked him up and sat him in the chair. Once he was seated I closed the door and locked it.

"This is him. I watched him all night and he's the one, Al G." I told LME who was in the shadows.

"I was just---I mean I'm sorry. I...please don't kill me. I'm sorry, Mr. Al G." The solider said nervously. I smirked because this always happens. When I take people to Al they automatically assume she's a guy.

Al walked up to the solider and folded her arms not phased by his pleading. She narrowed her eyes at him and shook her head.

"Do I look like a dude to you?" She said with her head tilted to the side. The solider looked confused at first, but then he sat up and smirked.

"No I...wait a minute. You're Al G? Al Grís? Thee LME?" The solider said amused. He suddenly started laughing making Al cock her head back. She looked at me with her eyebrow up making me shake my head since I knew what was coming.

"Wait is stealing from me suddenly funny to you?" Al asked as she kicked in between the solider's legs getting the chair. The solider stopped laughing and Al walked closer in his face not scared of the man at all.

"It's just that...you're not at all what I imagine. I mean you fine as hell. You look like a girl I would take in the back of the club and fuck. Not running a entire drug ring." The solider said as he licked and bit his lip.

"Even if I was that girl in the club, I would still kick your ass." Al assured him. She turned to grab something off the table, but the solider touched Al's ass with his hands. I frowned see that he got out of the ropes that had him restricted.

"Speaking of asses, you have a nice one baby girl." The solider said making me ready to pounce. Al turned quickly and grabbed his. She twisted it behind his back making his body lunge out the chair and his face slam on the table. With her other hand she had her gun to the back of his head. Suddenly the solider got nervous once again.

"You know...I know I have alot of names out on the streets, Al G, Al Grís, but do you know which one is my favorite?" Al asked him in a calm voice as the solider winched in pain.

"Nnn...no." The soldier said shaking in his pants.

"It would have to be LME. I'm sure you've heard of it, champ, but do you even know what LME stands for?" Al asked with a smile on her face because she already knew the answer.

"N--nnn--no." He stuttered and Al nodded. She leaned in closer to his ear.

"Well, GI Joe...LME stands for Lil'...Miss..Elías." She said. The solider's eyes widen.

"Wait you're...no please ok..I'm sorry! I'm sorry won't do it ag---"

POW!

The solider was silent forever now that a bullet entered his skull. Al dropped his body on the floor and she sighed. Al turn to me and looked down as she sat the gun down on the table.

"He stole from me and made me lose customers. But he definitely shouldn't have touched my ass." Al said shaking her head. I lifted my arms up with no disagreement.

"Hey...you are the boss." I said making Al roll her eyes at me playfully. She smirked and folded her arms.

"Can you please call the clean up crew? We do meetings here and I don't want it to be all bloody." Al said looking at the mess that was made.

"Of course...we need a new street solider to cover his corner, right." I asked as I pulled out my phone.

"Shit...yes. This time you pick 'em. I don't want another fuck up like this one. Who picked him anyway?" Al asked frowning.

"Michael...but don't blame her. He was reliable when he started which was about a year ago. Word is he didn't start this until a few weeks ago." I informed her.

"I wonder what made him turn." Al asked as she looked at the old solider's body.

"He owed someone a little lower than you. Too bad he didn't just talk to me. Oh well...he was a bad seed. He paid that guy a week ago. He was starting to get greedy." I told Al. Al sighed, but shrugged not really caring any more. She knew what was done is done.

"Good...he was only gonna get worst." Al said as she relaxed her shoulders.

"I'll take care of this. You just go home, niña." I said tapping her shoulder.

"Another crazy night being the boss. I need a drink." Al said as she lifted her hands up.

"Yeah that's right. This is your last night before you're legal. I guess I'll have one with you. It can't hurt." I said smirking.

"I'll wait for you in my car, tío." Al said as she walked toward the door. She started to open the door, but some one knocked the rhythm of "The Ant Go Marching In" which was the signal for the clean up crew.

"That was quick. Did you even call them?" Al asked as she unlocked the door for them.

"No. I texted them a code." I said as they walked in.

"Hey lady boss and ol' G boss." Their leader greeted. "Whoa that's nasty. Did he steal from you, boss?" He asked looking at the body.

"Hey Mr. Clean, *hacer su trabajo." I said joking but still serious. He laughed and nodded knowing to start his job.

"Text me a "done with clean up" code so we can get a drink." Al said as she walked toward the door again.

"Or I can just text you that." I said making her laugh. She was truly starting to get good at running this drug ring...which worries me every day on the job.