Make Out ❤️

*********

"Nobita! Look at yourself. Now you starts moaning due to my touch.", Dekisugi says in teasing voice and he grabs Nobita's neck.

Nobita opens his eyes and he looks at Dekisugi with shocking expressions. Dekisugi smirks and he sits on ground and pulls Nobita's hand. Nobita's face bumps in Dekisugi's chest.

Dekisugi immediately carry Nobita in bridal style and take him inside the old house.

"D.. Dekisugi what are you d.. doing?", Nobita asks in shaking voice.

Dekisugi didn't answers and he takes Nobita inside a room. There is dry grass on the floor and sunlight is coming inside the room from window.

Dekisugi throws Nobita on grass and immediately comes over him. Nobita tries to gets up and he pushes Dekisugi away. But Dekisugi's eyes gets dark and with serious face he looks at Nobita. He suddenly pins Nobita's hands on floor.

"Dekisugi... What are you d.. doing... please leave me.", Nobita says in shaking voice.

"Nobita!", Dekisugi whispers and he immediately blocks Nobita's lips. Nobita widen his eyes and he didn't understand what is happening to him. But whatever is happening is feeling so good and new.

"Mmmm!", Nobita moans.

Dekisugi sucks Nobita's both lips but Nobita didn't moves his lips and he also feels the kiss. Don't know what happens to Nobita that he didn't push Dekisugi instead he enjoys the kiss.

Nobita closes his eyes and he relax his body when Dekisugi feels that Nobita isn't pushing him then he releases Nobita's hands and moves his hands towards Nobita's waist.

Dekisugi bites Nobita's lips due to which Nobita opens his mouth with a moan. Nobita looks at Dekisugi with his half open eyes.

"Nobita...ahhh!", Dekisugi moans and he again kisses Nobita's lips. He insert his tongue inside Nobita's mouth and explore every corner. Nobita unknowingly starts sucking Dekisugi lips hungrily. Dekisugi closes his eyes and feels Nobita's warm mouth. Their saliva mixes.

Dekisugi slides his both hands inside Nobita's shirt and moves his hands on tummy. Nobita feels current in his body and he breath heavily.

"Dekisugi...ummm!", Nobita moans and he wraps his hands around Dekisugi's neck.

Dekisugi deeply kisses Nobita and they both starts their tongue fighting. Dekisugi slides his hands towards Nobita's chest and harshly pinches his both nipples. Nobita feels extreme pleasure and he digs his nails on Dekisugi's shoulder.

"Ahh...mmmhhh!.. stop... it's peculiar.", Nobita says while moaning. His whole face is red due to shame. He can't believe that he allow Dekisugi to kiss himself but he internally he don't want to stop Dekisugi. He wants to feel more.

"I won't stop.", Dekisugi says and he sqeezees Nobita's chest.

Nobita breaths heavily and he closes his eyes. Dekisugi looks at Nobita's ears and he bites the ear lobes.

"N..no!", Nobita says.

Dekisugi didn't stops and he looks at Nobita's neck and starts licking his neck.

"D... Dekisugi!", Nobita moans.

"Moan with my name babe!", Dekisugi says in horse voice and he sucks Nobita's neck. He sucks and bites ever place of Nobita's neck continuously and passionately. When he release Nobita's neck then he notices that he has given a love bite mark on his neck.

"Mine!", Dekisugi whispers.

"Wh..what?", Nobita asks.

Dekisugi pinches Nobita's nipples and again kisses his lips. He takes out his hands from Nobita's shirt and hold his hands. He stops kissing Nobita and looks at him with an unknown look.