Group Study

°°°°°°°
At night Nobita did dinner with Doraemon and his mom and dad. Nobita is scared that anytime his mom can ask for marks. And his fear comes true.

"Nobita!", Nobita's mom says.

"Yes mom!", Nobita replies.

"Have you got your marksheets? How much marks have you got?", Nobita's mom asks.

"M..mom I got 69 marks in science and 73 marks in English. And 70+ marks in other subjects.", Nobita says.

"Wow... It's good Nobita. I am glad that you got good marks.", Nobita's dad says.

"Thanks dad!", Nobita replies.

"Hmm... And now much marks your friends got?", Nobita's mom asks.

Nobita gets afraid. Doraemon looks at Nobita and also gets afraid.

"M..mom they all get more marks than me.", Nobita says.

"Nobita.. your friends are doing well. You should learn something from them. You should ask help from them in your studies. And specially in science.", Nobita's mom says.

"Okay mom!", Nobita replies while looking at his bowl of rice and he clenches his chopsticks.

"And how much marks Dekisugi got?", Nobita's mom asks.

"He..he got full marks in every subject except two. In those two subjects he gets ninty seven and ninty eight marks.", Nobita says.

"Ooh! Look Nobita. Your friends are doing well... You should become like them. Now you have to stop focusing on baseball, comics and other things. Don't waste your time and study more.", Nobita's mom says.

"Hmm!", Nobita replies.

Then after that they all did dinner silently. After dinner Nobita Nobi goes inside his room. Doraemon also comes in the room.

"Doraemoooon!", Nobita yells slowly.

"What?", Doraemon asks and looks at Nobita.

"Why my mom compares me with my friends? Why can't see that I am doing hardwork now?", Nobita says with teary eyes.

"I don't know Nobita. But you shouldn't take tension. From tomorrow you are doing to do group study.", Doraemon says.

"Hmm!", Nobita replies.

After that Doraemon and Nobita sleeps.

°°°°°°°°

At School

Next day Nobita goes school as usual I n hurry. He wakes up late and then he gets late.

When Nobita goes school then he sees that all students are already in their seats but the teacher still didn't come in classroom. Nobita sighs and he goes towards his seat.

Nobita sits on his seat and he takes out book and pen.

"Hey Nobita! How are you?", Dekisugi asks Nobita.

Dekisugi is sitting behind Nobita. Nobita turns his head and he looks at Dekisugi with narrow eyes.

"I am not good. Now are you happy with my answer. Hmph!", Nobita says in grumpy tone and he looks forward.

Dekisugi confusingly looks at Nobita.

"I just ask him about himself. What happened to him?", Dekisugi mumbles.

Then Nobita looks at Sizuka. Sizuka's seat is beside Nobita's seat. Sizuka is busy in talking with her friend. Nobita is keep looking at her. Dekisugi looks at Nobita.