D-Daddy 😳

________________________

At Nobita's Home
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nobita and Doraemon arrives home. Nobita is still wearing the muffler. He goes inside his room with Doraemon.

Nobita's mom isn't at home. She is going supermarket to buy necessary things for home.

Nobita takes out his pillow from inside the drawer and he lays down on floor. After the he feels tired because and he fells asleep. Doraemon looks at Nobita. He observes him clearly and goes near to him.

Doraemon sits beside Nobita and he sees that Nobita's lips are red. He gets suspect and moves his hand towards Nobita's muffler.

Doraemon slides Nobita's muffler and he widen his eyes due to shock. His jaw drops and he screams.

"Nobita! What is it?", Doraemon yells when he sees love bite marks on Nobita's neck and he shakes Nobita.

"Aaa...what happened? Earthquake! Doraemon hide under the table. I don't wanna die soon. I am still unmarried... What are you waiting for Doooraeeeemooooon!", Nobita yells in fear and he grabs Doraemon's hand and rush him under the table. Nobita's muffler left behind on the floor.

Doraemon tried to remove himself from Nobita's grip but Nobita hold him tightly.

"Doraemon! Don't move!", Nobita says.

"Nobita! There is no earthquake. I was shaking you.", Doraemon yells and he comes out from under the table.

"What? Oh!", Nobita says awkwardly and he also comes out from under the table.

Nobita's eyes fells on the muffler and he immediately turn his back towards Doraemon to hide his marks on neck. Doraemon looks at Nobita's back and he sighs.

"Nobita is hiding those marks. Who can be the person with whom Nobita did it? Umm when we all went for trekking that time Nobita was okay but after that we all friends went towards waterfall. And then Dekisugi left from there. And when we all left fot old home then it was Dekisugi who asked me for muffler! Ooohh..noo... It means Dekisugi and Nobita?? Am I thinking right? Nobita... You loves boys? Since when? Why didn't you tell me?", Doraemon thinks and he immediately goes in front of Nobita.

Nobita runs towards door.

"I am going washroom.", Nobita says because he don't want to show his love bite marks to Doraemon.

"Nobita! wait! I have seen the marks on your neck. So you have secret affairs with Dekisugi? What is going on between you and Dekisugi? You can't go without answering. You are my brother...my bestest friend. Can't you share anything with me?", Doraemon asks.

Nobita sighs and he turns towards Doraemon. Doraemon hold muffler in his hands and give it to Nobita. Nobita looks at Doraemon with blank expressions. He closes the door and sits on floor.

"Doraemon... I wanted to tell you. But all things happened suddenly.", Nobita says and he clenches the muffler.

"What happened Nobita?", Doraemon asks wh concern.

"I...I want to inform you that Sizuka loves Riruru. I think you noticed today that she was enjoying with her. They both are girlfriends.", Nobita says.

"What! They..when it happened?", Doraemon asks.

"Few days ago I confess my love to Sizuka but she said that she loves Riruru. She can't love me. So i decided to forget her. Dekisugi also got from me that Sizuka rejected me. From that day he starts flirting with me. I thought he is trying to divert my mind from Sizuka. But today when you all went towards waterfall that after few time Dekisugi comes back. And I didn't know why I allowed him to...to...!", Nobita says and he looks down.