Love Confession 💖😘

*******************

For few days Nobita and Dekisugi meets secretly with each other. Sometimes Nobita find any way to stay in Dekisugi's home after group study so he can spend time with him.

These experiences are new to both of them, Dekisugi and Nobita. They both spends time with each other. Knows about each other's good and bad habits and talks a lot. There is much understanding in between both of them. They are happy with each other.

°°°°°°

At Nobita's Home

One day at night Nobita gets more eager to meet Dekisugi. He completes his study and comes to Doraemon.

"Doraemon!", Nobita says in cheesy voice.

"Yes Nobita!", Doraemon says.

"Can you give me anywhere door. Please!", Nobita says and he cuddles Doraemon.

"Nobitaaa! Where do you wanna go at late night. Go to sleep.", Doraemon says and he pushes Nobita.

"I...I want to meet Dekisugi.", Nobita says shyly.

Doraemon looks at Nobita and he sighs.

"Nobita... Don't bother him. He will be studying this time. Let him study for his and your better future.", Doraemon says.

"What do you mean? I am ruining our future?", Nobita asks and he looks at Doraemon with narrow eyes.

"N..no... You can go.", Doraemon says and he gives his anywhere door to Nobita.

Nobita goes inside Dekisugi's room through that door.

Doraemon sits on floor and he looks towards door. Suddenly he feels that his hands are getting invisible or they are disappearing.

This is happening with Doraemon since a week but Doraemon didn't told to Nobita.

"Nobita... You loves Dekisugi instead Sizuka. Now you have changed your future by yourself. I don't know when I am going to disappear. I really don't know. But now I wanna spend time with you. My dear Nobita when I won't be here then take care of yourself. I hope Dekisugi will take care of you. I am going to disappear because if you will choose Dekisugi then how your and Sizuka's great great grand child Sewashi Nobi will send me here? Obviously he will also not born. Future has changed completely.", Doraemon says and tears fell down from his eyes.

"Nobita... Will you miss me?", Doraemon asks and he wips his tears while sobbing.

At Dekisugi's Home

Nobita goes inside Dekisugi's room but he didn't find him. He looks here and there and found that Dekisugi's clothes are on bed.

Nobita hear some sound from bathroom. He understands that Dekisugi might be taking bath. Nobita grins and he gets a naughty idea.

Nobita hides Dekisugi's clothes. Then he hides anywhere door and he hides behind curtains. After few minutes Dekisugi comes out from bathroom and he comes in his room while wiping his naked body with towel.

Nobita can't take off his eyes from beautiful scene. His cheeks turns red and he secretly looks at Dekisugi from behind the curtains.

Nobita bites his lower lip and hide his face in his palm.

"Damm hot! He looks like a Greek god. I never seen his gorgeous beauty from head to toe. So hot!",", Nobita thinks and he again looks at Dekisugi from head to toe.

Dekisugi looks towards bed and sees that there isn't his clothes. Dekisugi looks here and there but he stops. He smirks and folds his arms.

"Nobita... If you have seen me completely then you can come out. Only you can come inside my room secretly.", Dekisugi says.