06 | Anger

| Afternoon, Hannis Apartment |

"SAY WHAT?" Hanni literally jumped up from her bed and looked with surprise at her best friend, who had just told her that she was about to go on a date with the barista from the café. Haerin just grinned sheepishly to herself, jumped up and fidgeted with excitement. "I KNOW, RIGHT!?!?" she immediately jumped over to her friend and they hugged and spun in circles before Haerin let go of her and took a big step back. "Stop, there's no way I can get sick now, get away from me you germ slinger!" She raised her hands up and formed an X with them, which only made Hanni herself laugh and immediately waved her hand in front of her face. "Don't worry about it," Hanni walked up to her and took her hand, placing it on her own forehead to reinforce her statement, "I'm not sick, false alarm." Haerin was naturally happy for her, but not long afterwards she furrowed her brows and looked angry, "So you dumped me for nothing? How could you!"

"Hey! It wasn't just nothing!" Hanni raised her voice, feeling really unfairly treated here. She immediately punched Haerin in the arm and then sat down again, "...I slept really badly last night. It hasn't been this bad for a long time." Ouch, Haerin rubbed the slapped area, but sat down next to Hanni and looked over at her friend with concern. "Are you having those strange dreams again?" She already knew about them. During her time at high school, various nightmares plagued Hanni's nights and she really couldn't see any pattern to them. Hanni nodded her head in response to her question, confirming that it was indeed the dreams again. Haerin put her hand on Hanni's back and rubbed it in a circular motion to calm her down and just be there for her: "Hey... I'm sure she'll be fine. There must be a reason why they're suddenly back, right? Maybe some kind of origin? If you can avoid that, then I'm sure they'll go away again. That's what's worked for the last few years, hasn't it?"

Hanni could only nod her head again. She was glad that she had Haerin and that she always took such good care of her. Somehow she actually felt like crying, but she pulled herself together. She would manage somehow and maybe Haerin was right? Maybe these dreams were trying to tell her something. Had she forgotten something that she should remember? Suddenly Haerin jumped up again and seemed to be in a complete hurry, which only earned her a questioning look from Hanni, who looked up at her. "Fuck!" came out of the younger girl and she looked down at her friend, "I didn't even asked for her name yesterday! And how am I supposed to reach her anyway, I don't even have her number!" Hanni started to laugh, which was really out of character for Haerin. The one who usually knew every little detail about almost everything, especially when it came to her seminars, forgot to ask the simplest things? Hanni gestured to the door, gesturing for her friend to leave quietly. "Go, I'm not going to die just because you're not here," a smile came to her lips and she got a quick hug from Haerin before she made her way to the exit, "Go get her, Tiger!"

| some time later, Bread'n'Honey |

Slowly, this started to become a daily routine for Haerin. She found herself in front of the café again and tried to peek in from outside, looking for her crush. It didn't take long, because she could see Danielle cleaning one of the tables in the café and from the looks of it, they didn't have many customers today. In fact, there weren't any customers at the moment, which was only to her advantage, so at least she couldn't embarrass herself in front of an audience. So Haerin entered the store with her mind made up and right on cue, perhaps also because the bell rang again, Danielle turned on her heel and looked over at Haerin. "You really seem to like me, huh?" the barista started to giggle and gave her a warm smile. Haerin immediately blushed. And what a crush she had, it was just fate that she met her. At least that's what Haerin tried to tell herself. "Just a moment, I'll be right with you ~" with these words, Danielle turned around again and gave the table one last wipe before she happily scurried behind the counter.