Chapter 6

Amaya gasped and felt two hands on her shoulders, squeezing them lightly. "Calm down, you're safe here." spoke a gentle voice that the girl had heard before.

Her breathing was rapid as her eyes looked around and finally into brown eyes. For a brief moment, Amaya stopped breathing before she slowly calmed down and relaxed.

"W...Where am I?" Amaya asked, looking into the boy's face and he smiled. "You're in my father's village. You collapsed in front of me."

That was why she knew his voice. So he had caught her. "My father healed your wounds and asked me to look after you since my brother didn't feel like it. By the way, your katana looks incredible!"

"That...is not my kanata...," Amaya admitted and looked at the shimmering blade lying on the dresser. "You are awake." a deep voice came into the room. "I was wondering why Ashura was talking so excitedly." So Ashura was the boy's name.

Amaya looked at the man, causing her eyes to widen. "You...you are Hagoromo Otsutsuki." The man smiled. "So you've heard of me?"

"They often talked about it in my clan. Also about the Sharingan." Amaya said, lowering her eyes. So he really did have a Sharingan that could be seen on his forehead. But what were those violet eyes? "Where did you get your wounds?" Hagoromo wanted to know.

"My village was attacked by bandits. My father wanted me to run away and gave me the katana so that I could protect myself. I just ran and came here." "I'm sorry about that..." Ashura spoke sadly. "Can we do anything for your village?" he asked his father.

"There's nothing else we can do." Amaya murmured softly. "You're the only survivor." Hagoromo quickly realized and sat down on her bed. "Ashura, would you do me a favor and bring her some water and food?" "Hai, father!" Ashura grinned before running out the door.

"You have chakra." Hagoromo said immediately. "I realized that when I healed you. It also flows strongly through your eyes. Tell me, which clan do you belong to?"

Amaya looked at the man briefly before lowering her head again. "Uchiha..." the maiden mumbled. "My name is Amaya Uchiha."

Hagoromo looked at the girl and nodded thoughtfully. "I've heard that the female Uchiha can inherit a Sharingan. How did you get it?" he wanted to know curiously, which is why Amaya told him everything. For some reason, she could trust this man. His aura was warm and calm. He would never attack someone without a reason.

"I see...with your training..." Hagoromo murmured and smiled gently at her. "You know what, once you're feeling better, you can train with my sons and their friends. Maybe it will help you control it even better."

Amaya looked at the man with wide eyes. "I...I can stay here...and train?" "I've already experienced a lot Amaya. Things you don't want to know about. It's time to teach girls and women how to defend themselves. The chakra should be available to everyone." , said the Otsutsuki before standing up and walking to the door. "I guess you'll be fit enough to show you around the village tomorrow."