5

A V A N I  P O V__12:25__located: school ATLANTA, GA__

A V A N I P O V
__
12:25
__
located: school ATLANTA, GA
__

Today I was at school and I wanted to go home, I miss my mom, bestfriend, boyfriend, puppy and friends..it's like I was so miserable without any of them.

I sighed before finishing my notes then rising my hand to go to the bathroom.

grabbing my phone and closing my computer sliding it into my backpack I grabbed that and the hall pass walking out the door.

my grades were good and I know yall are like..why isn't she happy then?, because everyone knows me as romelo's girlfriend but not avani taylor..

It's annoying because sometimes girls come up to me just to ask if me and him are really together just to give me a mean and dry response back after I say yes.

Me and zakiyah use to go to the same school but we both fought this girl and her 3 friends, yea...it was 3 vs 4, me, my cousin, and kiyah vs them.

ofc we won, won to the point where the had to split us up.

anyways, I called my mom asking her could she pick me up and she said yea, this made my smile and give her kisses throughout the phone.

__
10 minutes later the teachers phone started to ding and he picked it up, I saw him give me a quick glance so I grabbed my backpack and phone and left out.

seeing my mom I ran to her jumping on her "girl" she laughed "hurry up for melo eat your food" she spoke "food?!" I asked "melo in the car?!" I asked "yes girl" she laughed.

I've never ran to the car so fast, I opened the front door seeing melo holding wing stop and this made me so excited.

I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him all over his face "mama come on I got the food" he laughed "I miss y'all so much" i faked cried getting in the back to see cookie "my baby!" I said seeing her wag her tail left to right licking my hand.

I picked her up petting her before taking my backpack off putting it behind my mom's seat.

"yall dont understand how draining I am" I spoke "who drained you is?" melo asked "mtch bro today I was in class and a girl and her friend gon walk up to me and ask do I date you and I told them yea then she looked me up and down talking about some 'm oh ok'.. I asked her what the fuck that mean and she just walked away, I'm finna start smacking hoes—" "avani jade taylor if you curse again that's yo butt" my mom said looking through the rear view mirror.

"i'm sorry ma but you don't understand" I told her "oh I do, people did that to me and ya daddy once" she said "she might like him" she spoke again "ion like nobody else but you mama, so you don't have to be mad about anything" she said turning back to look at me, I smiled.

"plus yo game coming up" my mom spoke "carry shi— stuff every time" I said correcting my self "Imma lucky mad for real" romelo said licking his lips "melo feeling himself a little too much today" my mom said, we all just laughed.

__

we arrived at the house and went inside, I went into my room to hand my backpack up and lit my candle before walking back out.

I saw cookie playing with her chocolate chip toy, my mom scrolling through netflix and melo getting the food out.

I picked up my child before walking toward melo, I picked a fry out and fed it to cookie before putting her down to go wash my hands. when I was washing them romelo came behind me giving me a hug, I dried my hands before turning around giving his a kiss, but it wasn't no peck it was more of a slow passionate kiss.

"yall are so nasty" I heard my mom say "look cookie even looking at yall act a fool" she said, I looked down to see her tilting her head to the side, this made me and melo bust out laughing.

They bought me some lemonade, lemon pepper wings, barbecue wings, fries and they corn with a side of ranch and I remembered...this is why I miss them.

I pity a couple fries in cookie cage and went to go sit by my mom and melo that was in the couch. we started to eat and decided to watch friday for the 100th time, no joke.

__

we all got done eating and I decided to scroll on tiktok but got bored of that so I added some songs to my playlist.

melo was asleep, he was sleeping in the corner of my neck and cookie was on my lap asleep, my mom went to her room since the movie was over and she probably went asleep too.

I don't want to wake melo up but I have to so I did. "come on bae let's go sleep in my room where it's comfortable" I told him, I had to say it again a few times before he could even get up.

he took cookie with him and walked through the hall into my room, I turned the tv off before cleaning up a little then went in my room to see romelo staring straight at me.

"side what" I laughed I saw cookie asleep in her bed, I walked over to melo and he pulled me towards him laying his head on my breast while I played in his hair hoping that would make him fall asleep faster but instead I went to sleep with him.

A/N: bro it ain't even no action yet, imma try to make the next one spicy, but they are so cute and cookie included🥺🍪.