15

3RD PERSON__6:46__Location: Romelo's game ATLANTA, GA__

3RD PERSON
__
6:46
__
Location: Romelo's game ATLANTA, GA
__

"good luck papi" avani told romelo fixing his hair and jersey shirt "thank you ma" he spoke, They started to play and right now they weren't winning but it's all coo because they still had mad time.

After awhile romelo's coach put him on the court and he started picking his team up, you look left. dunk, then you look right. niggas still dunking.

avani recorded him since he wanted her to for his highlights, Nelson was put on the court so now it was like oh shit.

__

rwe won and the boys were now going to a restaurant to eat, kaya went home while kiyah and avani went to avani house and waited for the boys.

avani sighed before looking to the right side of her, her old youtube camera she got from a few years back.

she walked towards it picking it up and started recording.

"oh shit—" she spoke forgetting how heavy it was "what's up yallllll" she smiled "ok so this is my old youtube camera my mommy bought me last last christmas" she spoke, she put her pointer finger on her cheek "I think I might start youtube for real now" she spoke "I got a mac book to edit it, Im coo" she spoke.

__

Zakiyah and Avani snapped their heads at the door hearing it opening showing one exhausted Romelo and one exhausted Nelson.

Avani walked up to Romelo and wrapped her arms then legs around him just for him to cup her butt for support.

"hi nini" he spoke walking to the island table with her setting her down on top of it, "yall had fun?" she asked "nah yea im just mad tired" Nelson spoke "yall go shower, the door should be here in a little" Zakiyah spoke "what yall order?" Romelo asked "wing stop" Avani spoke "oh yea" Romelo said removing his shoes and coat "Im finna smash down" Nelson said heading to the downstairs bathroom while romelo headed to mine upstairs.

They took showers and as soon as everyone was sitting down at the living room the doorbell rung. Zakiyah went to go get the food since we've already payed online.

AVANI POV

Nelson got up to help kiyah get the drinks and we all went into the kitchen, I grabbed my food and sat on the counter swinging my feet back and forth.

Romelo came up to me sliding in between my legs placing both of his hands on my thighs. "what do you wanna do in life" he spoke "I don't know yet" I spoke "what happened to basketball?" he asked "I wanted to do basketball" "but?" he asked "but I saw my old youtube camera in my room and vlogged, I miss it" I spoke "but I also can do both" I spoke "If cam can you can" he spoke "true" I laughed.

He smelled so good I said, just in my head tho. "you smell good" I told him laying my head on his chest "thank you, you do too, you smell like coconut something" he spoke and I just laughed "thanks".

__
I looked to the side seeing nelson and kiyah cuddled on the couch together asleep, I woke kiyah up and told her to go to her room so that I could turn the tv and lights off and lock the doors.

after that I walked to my room seeing romelo spreaded out on the bed scrolling through tiktok.

I climbed on him and layed there as he rubbed my butt and back, "good night" he spoke "night night" I told him adjust a little in my spot.

__

I woke up to my stomach hurting like hell, at first I thought it was morning time until I looked at the time. it was 4:19 in the morning.

I made my way to the bathroom to go pee just to see my period came back, I sighed before cleaning up and putting all pad on, flushing the toilet and washing my heads.
I climbed back into and just for melo to pull me towards him but I had horrible cramps.

I groaned in pain only for him to pop his head up "what's wrong?" he asked me in his raspy voice "nothing just cramps" I mumbled "oh" he said before laying back down, A couple seconds later I felt a hand rub on my stomach.

I smiled.

"tomorrow we could go to the store and you can get how many snacks you want" he spoke lazily I didn't say anything I just kissed him multiple times on the lips.

__

I woke up to see melo not by me side, I sighed and facetimed him, he answered on the second ring before it showed him outside in a nike coat "why the hell— why are you outside?" I asked him "mtch i'm taking cookie for a walk" he said flipping the camera showing my dog peeing on a tree.

"oh thank you bae" "you welcome" he spoke "I'll be back in like 5 minutes" he spoke "ok" I said before hanging up.

I got my clothes out and took a shower, I put lotions on and etc and got dressed then walked up to see Romelo laying on my bad with mad snacks and cookie chewing on her toy.

"you look good" he spoke chewing on some mamba's "thank youuu, so do you" I told him before getting a bag of chips and laying next to him, he was watching fear street.

"where do you wanna go tomorrow?" Romelo asked and I just look up at him "ice skating?" "okay" he said.

A/N: this book ends in 5 more parts i'm finna make this shit so dramatic watch☠️