11

AVANI POV__5:55__Located: her house ATLANTA, GA__

AVANI POV
__
5:55
__
Located: her house ATLANTA, GA
__

"wake up best" Kiyah said walking around with clothes in her hand "5 minutes minutes" I told her and she kissed her teeth "girl get up!" she yelled and I immediately popped up and pointed at me "you talking to me?" I asked "naw" she said and I got up number her with my butt before going to shower.

I came out seeing my bed made and smile, kiyah is so helpful. anyways I did my routine and got dressed.

FIT CHECKKKKKK

AVANI ^

KIYAH^

we got some snacks out my pantry before sitting down watching Korporate Bidness waiting in my mom to get out the shower.

It was 7:16 and my mom finally got out, we got in the car before playing 'self control' (hint: k.v and yb next?).

we pulled up to the school and It was big as fuck, my mom took us in the main office and we sat down at the waiting area.

a brownskin tall women came out with a smile on her face, a fat ass one too. "hi you two should be kiyah and avani?" she spoke "yopp—" "yes, we are" I spoke cutting kiyah ratchet ass off "ok follow me for your schedules" she spoke.

she printed out our schedules and I had 1, 4, 7, and 8 with kiyah.

"they fucked up putting us together" I mumbled and kiyah laughed, we walked out the office to find out first period but I bumbed into someone, it was romelo and he immediately hugged me "baeee" I dragged and he kissed me "lemme see yo schedule" he spoke with one arm around my waist and the other grabbing my paper.

"romelo is this your girlfriend you were talking about?!?" a boy said, he had a light brown afro but something through me off "wassup kaya" he spoke...that boy wasn't a boy..it was a stud.

KAYA WRIGHT5,6cancer"I'm finna go home and smoke, today drained me"

KAYA WRIGHT
5,6
cancer
"I'm finna go home and smoke, today drained me"

"yea dis avani and kiyah, mama and kiyah this kay" he spoke "hi" I smiled "heyyy" she said "yurrrr" kiyah said.

"you got 1, 3, and 8 with me" Romelo spoke "say lesssss" I said "Nelson is already there and kay got the class too" he spoke.

we went to out first period and the teacher hand me and kiyah introduce ourselves "my name avani and yea I hope yall treat me right" I said pointing at the class causing them all to laugh.

"yurrr Im zakiyah but yall can call me kiyah and ion really wanna talk to all you people so don't be so talkative towards me cause I will cuss you o—" I sighed dragging kiyah to the back with melo, kay, nelson and some other people I didn't know.

"this jazlyn, lamar, and tj" romelo spoke "hi" I waved "wassup" tj spoke "yooo" lamar said "you cute or whatever" jazlyn said "what that mean?" me and kiyah spoke at the same time "I said what I said" she said mugging me "bitch i'll fuck—" "mama sit down" romelo said cutting me off "THIS YO GIRL?!?" tj yelled making the class go quiet "...this my wife fuck you mean" melo spoke "oh shiiii" lamar said dapping him up.

"oh dis da girl you was talm bout" jazlyn said pointing at me with a nasty face expression "yea" romelo said in a duh tone "oh..I wasn't expecting that" she said itching her head "if you got a problem with best speak the fuck up" nelson said "right!" kiyah said "yea not gonna lie what's yo problem with my girl? she don't even know you" melo spoke "I don't got a problem with that girl" she spoke "you keep saying that, bitch you know my name" I told her.

"sure do" she said flipping her uneven cut ass bob "ok bitch so what's up?" I ask standing up "girl" she said still sitting down "bitch I said what's up" I told her lulling my pants up "yop" kiyah said.

Romelo grabbed my waist and wrapped his arm around my neck "mama get her after school please just chill for right now you just got here" he said holding my waist "I don't give no fuck" I told him and he kissed his teeth looking at me.

"mami please" he said pulling me into his arms "mtch okay bet tell that bitch DONT SPEAK TO ME" I said getting mad all over again "ok I will" he said then he grabbed my neck giving me a kiss on the forehead, neck, then lips.

"OKAY I DONT CARE! I DONT CARE BITCH YOU SHOULD'VE SAID THAT WHEN SHE WAS IN HERE BUT YOU DIDNT!" I hear kiyah yell "zakiyah have a seat" the teacher spoke "what she say" I asked taking my jacket and rings off "she talm bout 'oh I can sit my fat pussy on his lips anytime' kiyah said making the girl "fat and stinky bitch" I said before running up sending straight blows to the face "BOP, MOP, WOP, POL!" kiyah yelled and everyone was screaming, recording, jumping, and pushing each other "SECURITY!" the teacher yelled but somebody hit her ass with a pencil sharpener.

After her weak ass bob came out I hot on top of her making that ugly ass bitch face ugly...ier. I got pulled off by security and they took me to the office.

Za, Nelson, and Romelo, came with me. they suspended me for 10 days and my mom didn't care she wanted to know who the girl was. the girl came in the office and my mom went up to her "what did my daughter do to you minus the beating yo ass part?" she asked "ma'am that is unacceptable—" the principal said getting cut off by my mom "I'm talking to you not her, thank you" she said causing the principal to walk away.

"girl" jazlyn said, he bob was gon all she had was a balled cap on, busted eye and lip with a nose bleed.

Nelson started busting out laughing when he saw her face.

__
I went home, showered, and put some pajamas on watching a movie eating snacks on the phone with Melo, he was in period 8, his last period.

A/N:oh shat