12

AVANI POV__1:19__Located: school ATLANTA, GA__

AVANI POV
__
1:19
__
Located: school ATLANTA, GA
__

It's been like a week since i've came back from school. right now I was in my 5th period with nelson and we were doing notes together.

my bestfriend wasn't here Today and romelo was distant from me, he didn't call, text, and he even walked passed me.

I didn't even try to ask him or talk to him, I was too embarrassed. I asked Nelson and he said he didn't know why he was acting like this.

I sighed closing my notebook full of notes raising my hand to go to the bathroom/to walk around.

5 minutes in walking around my huge school I saw jazlyn walk out of a family bathroom, she looked at me and smiled and I just flicked her off but stopped once I seen Romelo had walked out of the bathroom behind her.

I just stared at them 2 in shock, Romelo turned around looking at me like he had saw a ghost, I laughed lowly before walking away.

hearing him call me name and saying all types of 'oh it's not what it looks like'.

I went into the bathroom and went towards the big stall, I clicked on my mom's contact before facetiming her, on the first ring she answered "are you ok?" she asked seeing the tears in my eyes "can you please pick me up?" I asked "yea baby im on the way" she spoke picking up her car keys.

I hunged up hearing laughs and snickering, I wiped away the tears that fell from my eyes and slid my phone into my back pocket, I walked out seeing romelo's ex and jazlyn, together.

that wasn't it tho because his ex was recording me, I got so mad and threw my phone at her face causing her to cover her nose and mouth before blood started to drop down, I picked my phone up that was now cracked and broken and and went to the main office to wait on my mom, A few minutes later I watched jazlyn and period blood walk to the nurse, I heard the nurse ask her what happened and she looked at me and I stared at her "just a normal nose bleed" she mumbled holding tissues to her face.

my mom finally came and as soon as we got to the car I broke down "what's wrong nini" My mom spoke caressing my back "Romelo has been ghosting me all week and when it's time to go back to school I see him and the girl I faught walking out the restroom together, When i go to the bathroom and face time you after the same girl and his ex is together recording me and i threw my phone at her face and now my phone is broken" I cried out "well let's go get it fixed...and I will call monica to tell her what happened" she spoke and I nodded before putting my beats on playing 'Love is Poison by nba youngboy'.

__
"yo he's mad weird for that and I swear to god if I was there we would've been beating they ass bro this shit just got me mad tight yo!" zakiyah yelled over the phone "it's coo" I said plainly shrugging my shoulders "I'm finna come over" kiyah spoke as she changed her pajama shirt into a white crop top and he pajama pants into some pink sweatpants.

"ok I love you" I spoke "I love you more" she said kissing the camera before hanging up.

I sighed before getting up and washing my face, brushing my teeth and getting dressed. my phone started to ring and I red '𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐬🧑🏼‍🦰❤️' I answered seeing his fluffy hair and forehead in the camera "yo I heard what happened between the whole you know" he spoke "yea" I slightly laughed "are you ok?" "no..." I spoke "romelo said that—" "I really don't care what romelo said, that doesn't explain why he came out of a family bathroom with a bitch I don't even like, ontop of that he has been ghosting me for a week so I don't care, we're done and I've blocked him on everything" I spoke, Nelson eyes were supper wide.

"what? was I not supposed to say that?" I asked him and he shook his head flipping the camera for me to see a shocked cam a laughing Lavar and a mad angry Romelo "oh..I don't give a fuck." I spoke "I didn't fucking cheat my phone is broken" he spoke "ok? and that still don't fix the fact that you were with a girl that a faught for you to be exact" I said closing my curtains "WE DIDNT FUCK" he spoke "never said anything about fucking romelo.." I told him "your stupid" can spoke "How?!? im so serious she pulled me into the bathroom and opened it back up before walking out!" he spoke "lies" I told him before hanging up.

__
"that's so fucked up" my older cousin spoke who was a security guard attending our school, I just saw jazlyn dragging romelo in the bathroom with her before walking out smiling at me.

I just sighed.

I walked back to class clicking romelo story.

@romelo

"Well I don't trust baby I love" I mumbled, It was almost lunch time and I was now texting kiyah, she wanted to know where I was gonna be at so we could meet up

me and kiyah met up and nelson's locker and walked to the cafeteria together, I looked over to romelo table seeing nelson, kaya, lamar, jay, and romelo...with his hood over his head and his head down.

me and kiyah walked over to the table, she sat by nel and I sat by kay "hi ni!" kay spoke "hey" I said smiling slightly, this made romelo head immediately snap up, Nelson started laughing causing ky to smack the back of his head.

"I saw the cameras, and I'm sorry" I told him "he just licked his lips and sighed "I'm sorry for making feel like...this" I told him. I saw tears in his eyes forming to fall down.

I got up and grabbing his hoodie pulling him out of the cafeteria. he immediately pulled me into a hug and started crying.

A/N: I guess this is where love gets youuuu..