20

ONE YEAR LATER

AVANI POV__8:10__Located: ote gym__

AVANI POV
__
8:10
__
Located: ote gym
__

"if you think you can win you dumb" Romelo said guarding me as we both made eye contact, "ok" I said before doing the 'tween, tween behind the back, skip through that lane, filaaaaaaayyyyyyy'

3 pointer headass, "BRO WHAT" Romelo yelled as I jus laughed "bro no i'm doing back in da house" he said walking towards the back door leaving me rolling on the basketball court.

after awhile I got up grabbing my phone going inside "nah you won?" Nelson asked "no shit" I spoke "what do yall expect im like the best coach ever.." cam spoke then it became quiet "don't even do that" he spoke, It was more silents until Lavar starts to laugh loudly making everyone bust out laughing.

"yall tryna go out to eat Im hungry as fuck" Zakiyah spoke "me too" I said "where yall wanna go?" Cam asked "the cheesecake factory" I spoke "oh hell yea that sound good" Nelson said.

"GET DRESSSSED" Can said going to his room.

__
We got dressed and headed out of the door, we got into the van before going to get some gas then went to the restaurant.

When we pulled up we all got out the car and Nelson and Lavar was loud as hell, Romelo wrapped his arm round me then Nelson wrapped his arm around melo.

"luveah and them coming" Zakiyah said "say less" Lavar said.

__
a couple minutes later I see my cousins enter the restaurant loud as fuck, they came to our table sitting down as we all began to order.

We all got our drinks and me and romelo made a video, several minutes later everyone's food came and I started fucking that shit up!

I looked over to my right to see melo staring down at me with a mouth full of fries causing me to cover my mouth since the food was gonna go everywhere if I laughed.

"you act like you haven't ate in days" Romelo spoke "so fucking what" I spoke and he pinched the side of me "keep playing" he said "stopppp" I said laughing as I drink my pink lemonade.

"this shit good as fuck!" Nelson said before taking another big ass bite out of his burger. Not gonna lie after this we need to go somewhere fun, I thought.

Everyone ate and we were now in the parking lot vlogging and making videos, "I wanna go to an aquarium" I tolk Romelo "you wanna go to an aquarium?" he said placing both of his hands on my waist "yes" I told him, we just made eye contact "alright i'll take you when everyone leaves" he spoke "ok" I smiled.

__

everyone left and my mom was gonna take us to the aquarium, we both me and Romelo got into the back seat getting comfortable enjoying the ride together.

We finally arrived to the place getting out of the car stretching, we walked in and seeing big ass fishes and sharks.

Romelo took my pictures and we took pictures and videos together, my mom left and told us to call her whenever we were ready to go.

"ma look at yo twin" he spoke pointing at a fish causing me to turn around and hit him "stop playing with me" I said as he ducked the hit pulling me into a hug "i'm just playing you look 100 times better" he said.

"that one ugly as fuck" Romelo said pointing at the baby hammer shark "stop it's literally a baby" I spoke "but it's ugly" he said causing me to laugh "your horrible" I said "but you like it right" he said kissing me "yes" I said "nah you a freak" he said pointing at me "but you like it, right" I shrugged causing him to laugh.

__

"you know I love you right?" Romelo said, we were now in my bed cuddled together as the show euphoria played.

"yes" I said looking up at him "and you can never be replaced... like, ever" he said, I poked my bottom lip out as tears formed in my eyes "don't cry mami" he spoke as his face went into my neck kissing it.

"I love you more" I spoke, next thing you know moaning came straight from the tv "OH MY GOD" I said "brooooo" melo laughed.

We skipped the part and continued to watch the show "i'm so tired" I spoke walking to the bathroom to change, I took my sweatshirt and leggings off before putting a white crop top on and some psd shorts.

"Uh Ohh" Romelo said looking me up and down "stop" I laughed climbing on him as I layed down on his chest "I going to sleep?" he asked "mh hm" I mumbled to tired to talk again.

I heard him turn in the fan and turn off the tv causing me to go to sleep easily.

I really went through it with this boy..

A/N: the end, love yall❤️ bye.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 • 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 🎉