10

AVANI POV__3:19__Located: romelo house ATLANTA, GA__

AVANI POV
__
3:19
__
Located: romelo house ATLANTA, GA
__

Romelo was outside practicing basketball and I was in his room watching tv. I was watching how high 2 until I heard a knock at the door, monica was picking melo's little sister from school.

I look through the peep hole seeing a girl, when I opened the door I recognized it was the same girl that was romelo's ex.

she mugged me before looking behind me "how can I help you boo?" I spoke "boo?" he said mugging me "can you fucking hear on na?" I asked her and she just bumped into me greeting herself in, I laughed at her before calling romelo.

"bae" I spoke "wassup mama" he said, I heard a basketball in the back "come in ya crazy ass ex just walked in to fucking house" I spoke "bitch—" she spoke getting cut off by melo "WHAT?" he spoke getting up.

the back door opened and melo pointed to the door "get the fuck out! how do you even know where I live" he spoke "I got my ways... but I miss you" she spoke changing her tone of voice to a soft one making me mug her "bro you crazy get out my house fa K call the police" he said "so you don't miss me?" she spoke raising her voice "bitch stop talking to my nigga like that fa you get smacked now get the fuck out his house like he fucking said" I said screaming at her and she just looking at me before storming out the house.

I found the closes thing next to me which was a basketball and launched it at her head before slamming the door.

I felt arms snake around my waist causing me frown turn into I smile "this why I love you mami" he spoke "I love you too" he smiled wrapping my hands around his arms that was already wrapped around my waist.

__
"this bitch crazy" I said laughing like a chickmunk on the phone with cam, lavar, kiyah, and nelson.

I looked at the shade room seeing it titled as 'romelo hill ex claims she's pregnant, did he cheat?!?'.

romelo kissed his teeth before going live, it had more people than it usually had "cmere mama" he said grabbing my hand pulling me on his lap "I wanna start off by saying fuck that girl, we dated 3 years ago I never even kissed her bro." he spoke "i'll never even think about putting my dick in her" he said making me chuckle.

"she came to his house yesterday talm bout some oh you don't miss me and oh I miss you and this that and the third...bitch I will smack the piss out you don't play wit my body like that" I spoke to the live feeling my body get hot again.

"calm down bae" romelo said kissing my neck, I moved forward a little reading the comments 'the ex looks like a dino nugget' 'his ex cheese and mac🤣👎🏽' 'we all know melo wants avani🤦🏾‍♂️' 'wtfffff' 'she came to his house??' .

Romelo sighed before turning on his game and getting his controller, he gave me one and I told he thank you and we got an c.o.d together.

__

"how you and lolo doing?" Kiyah ask me brushing her teeth in my bathroom, "good, real good it's just his ex if she come around one more time she gon see bout me" I said finding my scarf for my new hairstyle.

"y quien más apoye a esa perra y eso es culpa de mami." kiyah said washing her mouth out.
(y quien más apoye a esa perra y eso es culpa de mami.)

"tú lo sabes" I said popping my neck,
(you know that.), kiyah was on live doing her skin care routine and my phone rung and it had 'my future❤️'.

"hello?" melo said "hi pa what's wrong?" I asked "nothing I jus miss you" he spoke "it's been 4 something hours" I laughed "ion care" he spoke holding a basketball licking his lips "uht- boy you lost all yo privileges to look at me like that" I said making him took at the ceiling. "why you tryna be funny?" he laughed "...how I'm being funny? i'm deadass, i'm laughing?" I turned around asking kiyah "nahh"she she said "like" I finished "I'm fucking you up tomorrow" he spoke pointing his finger in the camera.

"ok" I said smiling "if youn get yo freak ass on" he said causing me and kiyah to laugh.

"bae Im finna get in the shower imma call you but I swea" I told him "you better" he said "ok, love you" I told him "love you more" he said making me smile, I didn't even wanna hang up.

I hung up taking my towel and rag to the bathroom making me and kiyah switch spots with her now at my vanity applying some carmax on her lips.

I played my playlist before getting in the shower taking an everything shower.
—————————————————————————
"yall i'm not ready to do to school tomorrow" I whined to kiyah love that had 342 viewers on it, "me eitha' " kiyah said with her thick new york accent. she was Dominican black.

"get off ha lap" melo said mugging me through my phone "boy shut up" Kiyah said "we all know I will beat yo ass kiyah be quiet" he said "sike" she said "GET OFF HER" he said and I got up grabbing my phone, I took a big huff before saying "melo hush i'll be on you tomorrow" I spoke making him mug me "I know".

tomorrow was me and kiyah first day at school going there with Romelo and Nelson.

"go to sleep mama" he said "ok" I said kissing the camera making him kiss the camera back "love you" he spoke "love you more" I spoke before hanging up.

A/N:she going to her mans school tomorrow yawl😛