19

AVANI POV__4:10__Located: home ATLANTA, GA__

AVANI POV
__
4:10
__
Located: home ATLANTA, GA
__

"Lavar said he took your food to you already" manman spoke "no he fucking did not" I said "Lavar if you are my fucking food again ima FUCK YOU UP" I said as I watch him scarf down my food "bro" I said running my fingers through my hair "why do you have beef with my lavar?" I asked "yo food was good as fuck" I said with food in his mouth "oh my god" cam spoke.

I climbed over the couch pulling his dreads (he cut them off but in this story he still has them). he screamed and everyone was laughing and recording us "stop eating my fucking food all the time" I said mushing his head then I was about to walk away but her tripped me making me fall "LAVAR" I screamed as he ran away.

"his food right here" amani said causing me to get up and get his food "Ok no I won't eat you food no more just give me mine" I just looked at him like he was crazy before taking a fat ass bite out of the chipotle burrito "NOOO" he yelled, I chewed and swallowed the food "bruh this is your 6th time eating my food, everytime i'm with you I don't get to eat because of your fat ass show some appreciation, damn" I spoke.

"who the fuck you think you talking to?" he said walking towards me "MELO!" I screamed and everybody laughed.

__
everyone ate there food... well I ate lavar food and he ate mine. me, Romelo, Nelson, Kiyah, Luveah, and Amani was all in my room when manman busted through the door rapping as we were on live, he also had a blunt in his mouth making me mug the fuck out of him "get out with that stanky ass shit" Luveah spoke "right" I said.

"shut the fuck up" he spoke blowing smoking in me and luveah face causing luveah to get up and punch the shit out of him causing him to get mad and push her off the bed "yall see how my cousins play they are so dangerous" I spoke to the live, a lot of girls were smiling over manman, Romelo and Nelson.

a lot of the people loved the content with my cousins and romelo and them.

__

"look at my wife hair yo" Romelo spoke to the live as I sat on his lap as he stretched my curls, the comments kept saying how I should wear my real hair and how cute and healthy it looked, "thank yalll" I said.

"you like this style better than the braids?" I asked melo "hell yea" he spoke "yall so I was out to buy cookie I new toy and some more food since she was out, tell me why when I walked back in the door melo was pouring her some food in her bowl, and it was brand new, after I told him I was going to get it" I spoke "mtch so" he said.

"speaking of the devil" I said turning my camera showing cookie walk into the room "hiiiii" I said as she got excited, I picked her up and placed her on my lap.

"yall she got a cheer game tomorrow" melo said "oh yea im finna be eating the girls up" I said shrugging "nah she mean she finna be eating me up" he said making me end the live.

"why would you say that" I spoke getting up off his lap "it was a joke" he said looking at me up and down "it don't seem like a joke the way you eye fucking me" I mumbled "cause it ain't" he said then started laughing.

"Romelo your disgusting" I said putting my hand in his face "how sucking your nigga dick disgusting" he said grabbing my arm pulling me on the bed with him "cause it is" I said as I layed in him "so we ain't gon do nothing?" he said "we definitely is" I spoke making him sit up "in a good 5 years" I finished making him kiss his teeth.

I laughed before kissing him on his lips going to use the restroom. After I took a shower to get ready for my game tomorrow.

__

NEXT DAY

I woke up getting up to brush my teeth and wash my face then got dressed into some sweatpants and a hoodie since I wasn't gonna be in it for long.

I went to the kitchen before getting something to eat "goodmorning mommy" I spoke "goodmorning sweetheart, how you sleep" she asked, whole time I wasn't A sweetheart cause I shot 2 hoes in they leg I thought "good" I told her "that's good" she spoke.

After I made my breakfast a leaned on the counter eating it scrolling on instagram, A few minutes later someone came behind my and wrapped their arms around my waist "goodmorning ma" Romelo spoke "goodmorning" I told him turning around just for him to give me a kiss.

"Aye yall bet not be kissing in my kitchen" My mom spoke causing both of us to laugh before going into the living room where she were.

she hated when people did anything in her kitchen besides cooking, but I couldn't blame her.

"ma I don't know how to style my hair today for my game" I told her "do the curls you did yesterday" she spoke "right, what's wrong with that" Romelo said "nothing actually" I said getting up to go do it.

15 minutes later I was done and started to pack my cheer bag. I facetimed my bestfriend walking into the living room "where you at" she asked "i'm leaving the house now" I spoke "ok" she said "Amani there?" I asked "no not yet" she spoke "ok" I said before hanging up.

__

I arrived at my game seeing Zakiyah and Amani walking towards the car "Hiyaaa" kiyah said hugging my mom "Hii daughter" she spoke "Hii niecyy" she spoke hugging Amani "Hi tt" she smiled.

"Nelson and manman is on the bleachers already" kiyah spoke making Romelo nod and go there.

we all got situated before starting the first cheer.

A/N: y'all got one more part..