8

AVANI POV__8:13__Located: ote arena ATLANTA, GA__

AVANI POV
__
8:13
__
Located: ote arena ATLANTA, GA
__

I was at romelo game with cam since he was the one that drove me here. But it ended so right now we were currently outside waiting on melo.

a few minutes later he came out and I hugged him congratulating him on winning. we all got into the car and romelo wanted me to get in the back with him so he could lay on my lap because he was tired.

I grabbed his cold gatorade I brought for him and he sat up immediately, I know how it feel after all that hard work then leaving with a dry ass mouth.

he damn near drunk it all then layed back down. cam took us to go get something to eat then we all went to his house, everyone was already at cams house and we were going to the gym tomorrow.

me and melo went to guest room 1 and showered I put these plush pajama pants on with a white crop fitted tee.

romelo had some black and green checkered pajama pants on with a black wife beater, I hated to say but was he tryna get his v-card took away?

anyways, he laid between my thighs and we both watched trolls, I played in his hair causing his head to melt in my thighs more.

__
after the movie was over I felt my eyes got heavy but got light again when I felt melo turn over to look at me, he say that I was on the verge of going to sleep so he tongue kissed me and I kissed back "goodnight mami, I love you" he spoke "Goodnight, I love you too" I said.

sooner or later we both fell asleep and us being asleep we didn't know Nelson and Lavar were taking pictures of us.

time passed and it was now 4 in the morning, I went to the bathroom and went to go pee seeing that a stated my period, "oh fuck.." I mumbled.

I searched the cabinets seeing it was pads in there "cam cam came in clutch" I smiled, I put one on wiped and washed my hands.

I went back to bed and melo slid his hands in my pants with his eyes still closed getting comfortable again. I went back to sleep and woke up with horrible cramps.

they felt like they were gonna kill me that's how bad they were. I groaned holding my stomach and romelo immediately sat up, "mama you ok?" he asked "y-yea" I told him, he looked down and removed my arm from my stomach and scratched his head seeing nothing was there.

"i'm on my period dude.." I chuckled "oh" he said then got out of bed and left, It made me feel so insecure but I didn't care. I sighed then got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face before scrolling on tiktok for the pass 5 minutes before hearing a knock at the door.

I told whoever to come in and it was melo, holding to snack bags. he dumped them all on the bed, there were hot cheetos, takis, drinks, gum, gushers, skittles, slim jim's and etc.

I felt my eyes water and melo pulled me into a hug laughing his ass of 'stop crying like a bitch' I thought to myself.

I got some chips and a drink before cuddling up with my boyfriend, I looked at him to see him already looking in my eyes but then I got nervous and looked away but he grabbed my neck and face and pulled me in for a kiss, all you could here was kisses throughout the whole room.

"i'm not going to the gym with them im staying here with you" melo said "i'll me fine—" I got cut off by him letting out a dramatic breath meaning he didn't wanna hear all this.

I just kissed me teeth and finish eating my takis. i lit some candles I found under the bathroom sink and lit it, it was vanilla sent. romelo played Valuable pain by yb and He lulled me onto his lap pressing the live button.

hundreds of people joined and romelo turned on his Q and A questions.

'how'd you guys meet?' somebody asked "she was at one of my ote playoff games and I saw her and kiyah and kiyah took our pictures and I saw she was fine so i'm like ohhhhhh" he said putting his fist over his mouth "then I got her number" he finished "pretty much" I said eating gushers.

'who kissed first?' someone asked "It was when he asked me to be his girlfriend on christmas" I spoke then choking on gusher juice.

romelo laughed at started to pat my back. I looked back at him and side eyed him but he stuck his tongue out rubbing it over my plumped lips.

I just smiled taking my face out the camera but he showed the live how hard I was smiling "not uhn mama let them see you" he spoke.

"dude move" I laughed pushing his phone back.

romelo ended the live and his phone started to ring and We both saw that it was an unknown number, I looked at him and he looked at me.

he answered it and I heard a girls voice "so you move on that quick now?" she spoke "i'm sorry what?" he said "so you wanna act like you don't know me now?" she spoke "saniyah??" he spoke "saniyah?" I said lowly "dude we broke up 3 years ago are you crazy or crazy?" he spoke "I saw that bitch you was on live with, she ain't betta than me" she spoke, melo was gonna hang up but I snatched the phone from him.

"who you calling a bitch, bitch? If I wasn't better than you which I am I wouldn't be sitting on his dick almost every day and we wouldn't be tonguing each other down so what are you crying about lil hoe?" I snapped. Romelo raised his eyes and eyebrows.

"..." that's all you heard on the line and I hunged up removing the number from his call log.

"mami.." he spoke, I look over to him to see him smiling showing his light blue braces, I didn't say anything instead I wrapped my arms around his neck and layed my chin on his shoulder while he rubbed my back.

A/N: added a luh ex in this mf🤣 drama drama dramaaaa