17

AVANI POV__5:29__Located: Home ATLANTA, GA__

AVANI POV
__
5:29
__
Located: Home ATLANTA, GA
__

"You look like shit" cam spoke "get the fuck out" I spoke "wait wait no no no I'm joking" he said "get back with Romelo he's not even coming to practice anymore" he spoke, I actually felt bad because it's been a month and something days since me and romelo last spoke to each other plus I go to a new school.

I have new friends, there very nice, I'm even on a cheer team. Zakiyah is there with me too of course, but her and nelson does still talk and does still link and sometime he comes over but not as much as he use to.

"I might" I spoke "REALLY—" "might" I said pointing at him "come on nini don't do this to melo" cam said "I'm not doing melo like nothing I just need time" I told him truthfully "well how much time?!?" "I DON'T KNOW" "first of all, calm down" He said poping his neck causing me to bust out in laughter.

"no but for real vani we all miss you" he spoke "I miss you all too" I spoke truthfully "even Romelo but I wanted to focus on school more" I spoke truthfully "I really wanted to stay at that school too but it's like everytime I go back they want me to keep beating on them" I spoke making cam laugh.

"yea, there stupid for that" He spoke "yea..".

__

"I wanna go back home now" I spoke while cam dragged my onto melo's front door, he confronted me to reunite with Romelo and I told him I would but now I'm scared.

cam tried to hold onto me so I wouldn't run away and knocked on the door 4 times, Monica answered and was so surprised and happy to see me, I smiled at her actions.

"Romelo cams here?! and—" "shhhh, don't tell him yet" cam spoke causing Monica to shaking her head up and down.

"he's in his room" she spoke, why didn't he come down? why didn't he answer her like he usually does?.

Cam opened Romelo door to see him cleaning his room on his headphones that was really loud, cam spotted a basketball and threw it at his head.

He groaned holding his head as he slowly took his headphones off "Bro what the fu—" he stopped as he looked up locking eyes with me "..Hi" I spoke lowly "hi" he spoke in more of a nervous tone.

"well i'm gonna be outside with Monica, you too please reunite" he said pointing at us to, I didn't want cam to leave but at the same time I did because it was very awkward.

Cam left out as Romelo sat at the end of his bed, I just stood by the door "sit down" he spoke, where bitch? I thought.

He sighed before pulling me down beside him "you know I missed you right?" he spoke "like really really bad" he finished "yea... cam told me how you're missing practice" I spoke up, he looked at me before saying "right..."

"You don't have to stop your career because of me Romelo" I told him truthfully "I know that but, my head been everywhere ever since you left me" he spoke "and I'm sorry for that" I told him locking eyes with him, he laughed lowly before speaking again "you know I even went back to fight lamar, that's how mad I was about you breaking up with me" he finished.

I was going to look down to the floor but instead Romelo picking his skin off his fingers caught my eye, he never did that.

I placed both of my hands onto of his before speaking "I still have my love for you Romelo, I still do but I just had to give this relationship a break because so much shit was happening every day" I spoke "I know" he said.

"...you wanna start over?" I asked him "oh course" he said, I stood up pulling up my sweats as he stood up right after me.

he held her arms out for me to hug him to that's what I did, the hug was so tight and warm, It made me feel, safe.

"I miss you so much" he mumbled tightening the hug "Me too" I told him truthfully.

__
Me and Romelo walked out of his room with my arms crossed and his arm wrapped around my shoulder, Cam looked our way before letting out a dramatic 'awe' sound.

"YALL BACK TOGETHER RIGHT?" Monica asked "yes ma'am" I spoke "that was so hard" Romelo said "It was" I spoke after him.

"Im gonna call kiyah to see her reaction" I spoke as he both walked into the kitchen as I prepped my phone up for support and clicked on the '+1💘' contact.

She answered on the third ring as my camera showed melo behind me hugging my waist "AHHHHHHH" she screamed "she so damn extra" Melo laughed "BAE LOOK" she spoke before turning the phone making us see nelson "OH SHIT LETS GOO" he said smiling showing his braces.

"How?" kiyah asked "cam dragged me over here and told us to reunite and we did" I spoke "yea".

__

It was the next day in the afternoon and we were all at cams house, I was sitting on the kitchen counter scrolling in if when Romelo stepped in between my legs gripping each side of my thighs "I think I'm coming to school with you" he spoke "you me lyingg stop" I spoke thinking he was actually lying "swear" he said, I just smiled before wrapping my arms and legs around him "when are you coming?" I asked him "In a couple days" he spoke.

"I am too the fuck" nelson spoke as he pulled his food from out the refrigerator "ok ice spice" I spoke "that's getting to old now "ok spice ice" I said as he side eyed me.

"We together again" Romelo smiled, I locked eyes with him and went in for a kiss.

A/N: omgggggg this was so cute to meeeee