1: Orientation

(A/N: The Ai photo above is what Saffron looks like. The base image is of a girl i know through tiktok, and yes she is okay with me using the photos. Also, the events in the book will not match those of the show to a T. I made it my own to fit the added characters.While the book may be complete, i'm still editing chapters to fix spelling errors. I do really hope you enjoy though!)

Jotaro's POV

I've arrived at the college, it seem's to be packed with nothing but immature assholes going wherever they so please without even a measly excuse me.

The old man made the mission very clear, I am to keep an eye out and on Saffron Giovanna. We need to know more about her before making a move, as of right now? We know very little and are going off assumptions, which is just about enough to get us killed if we do this wrong.

I mean hell, I hardly even know what to look for. We have no updated pictures, no information about looks, talents, Stands, anything. All we know is we killed her father, her mother is nowhere to be found, presumed dead, and her brother is in Italy. They don't seem to have any knowledge of each, which leads us to believe Saffron was either abandoned while young or ran away.

Giorno Giovanna, he is 16. Saffron is 23, which means one way or another she was abandoned. We need to learn where, how, and by whom. We also need to learn if her Stand is unique to just her or if on the off chance she has a similar ability to her younger brother.

We have Koichi in Italy now, he's helping us learn more about Giorno. What we know as of now? He's a healing type. His stand, Golden wind, can put life into inanimate objects while also using that same life source to heal those around him. As far as we know, he has joined the Mafia, his reasons are unknown but he has had great success thus far and hasn't rained hell on anyone who wasn't asking for it. Learning this and more about Giorno will in return tell us much more about Saffron. Until then, I'll need to lay low. I'm just your average university student until further notice.

That being said, I should probably figure out where my dorm is and my class schedule...

"Um, excuse me but where can I find my schedule and figure out what dorm I am supposed to be in?" I ask a guy standing along the sidewalk. He has a clipboard and lanyard, he's gotta be good for something.

"Hi! I'm Johnny, I'm a junior tour guild. If you'd like, I can show you to your room! I'd just need a name." His cheer practically oozes from his pores. He is far too happy to be here.

"My name is Jotaro Kujo. I don't need you to walk me, thank you. I just need a dorm number and class schedule." I hand him my student ID and wait.

"Ahh, okay! Well Jotaro, your room is in the Northwest dormitory! Room 58C. It is a co-ed dorm, so you may have women roomates. If this is an issue, please see the front desk and you will be transferred to the Men only dorm! It however is about three miles from all of your main classes. Speaking of, I have sent an e-mail copy of your schedule to the email listed here! If you have any problems or questions please, feel free to ask me or anyone with a clipboard! Happy moving day!" Again, he is far too happy to be here.

"Thank you." I take my phone out and check my classes

It's my first term, therefore all of these are idiotically simple classes. I'd be better off taking highschool classes again, at least it would be cheaper.

I stuff my phone in my pocket and make my way to the dorm he had pointed me too, it's huge. Unsettling almost, I mean really. All of that space and she could be anywhere? Good grief.

"58C huh, must be the third floor." I say allowed to myself and make my way towards the elevator.

I get inside and immediately my phone goes off, the people inside just stare.