CHAPTER 23

Third Person's POV

"I am glad to announce that we have another first year student that will be joining us," Dumbledore announced as the all students gathered in the Great Hall.

McGonagall came through the door with the boy who Elysia believe is Ryan. He have the same blonde hair as Draco. He styled his hair in Faux Hawk style. Ryan walked proudly to the stool that have been place for the sorting ceremony.

"Ryan Anderson." McGonagall called. He sat on the stool as Professor McGonagall grab the Sorting Hat.

"Here it go.. our nightmare." Pansy sighed.

"I have an empty bed in our room... If he's place in the same dormitory as us.. I'm going straight to Snape saying, 'Sir, please, sir. Please! I'll do anything to stay away from that demon! I'll even share the same room as Potter and Weasley!'" Blaise joked. Then, he cleaned his throat, sighing, "Well, it's true.. I think even Potter is better."

Draco raised an eyebrow at him, judging him. Blaise fixed his posture, avoiding Draco's gaze--

"Slytherin!" The Sorting Hat howled.

Sighs could be heard from a part of the Slytherin table; Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy sighed quite loudly as they turned their heads and covered their faces. 

They were hoping that Ryan wouldn't pick any seats near them, but he did anyways.

"Hello, Draco," He greeted with a smirk as he pushed Elysia aside to sit next to him. He turned around his face to look at us, "It is nice to see you too, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, Pansy."

"Hi..." They greeted reluctantly. 

"Say, Draco," Ryan said as Dumbledore spoke a few more thing before letting us eat, "Have you spoke to either of the Potter twins?"

"I have," Draco simply answered with a nod.

"Both of them are in Gyffindors, I assume."

"Only the  brother,"

"Oh, really?" Ryan asked, a little amused. "Which house got the Potter girl?"

All of them exchanged looks.

"Slytherin..." Elysia said, extending her hand to greet him

Ryan turned to her with an eyebrow lifted, "And who you might be?"

"I'm Elysia. Elysia Potter. Nice to meet you," She introduced herself and smiled.

"Oh," He look at Elysia from head to toe and then turned to Draco without accepting her handshake. Elysia cleared her throat as she put down her hand.

The rest of the dinner go on as Ryan talk non-stop and the rest of the group pretended to listen to his story.

"Alright, I believe you have full your stomach." Dumbledore said, "Please return to your dormitory."

The group got up, relief and walked towards their common room at the dungeon with Ryan walked site to site with Draco. He led Ryan towards the portrait, telling him the password to the dorm. Blaise rushed to look at the notice board that are place between the stairs of boys and girls dormitory. He analyzed it.

Elysia walked toward him and search for Ryan's name. She covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing, then she pat Blaise shoulder.

"Good luck, mate."

Blaise shake his head furiously, "Oh, no no no no...!"

"That's great," Ryan cheered, swinging her arm on Blaise's shoulder. "The five of us is staying in the same room! How exciting!"