CHAPTER 30

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Ugh..." 

Elysia slowly opened her eyes. When she was fully conscious, she quickly sat up on the bed and looked around. She could clearly see that she was in the Hospital Wing. Elysia took a few deep breaths as she was panting when she woke up. She glanced next to her and saw Harry still lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

A few moments later, Dumbledore walked into the Hospital Wing. He stopped between the twins' beds. 

"Good afternoon, Elysia," Dumbledore greeted and smiled. "I hope you're feeling alright?"

"Yes, sir," Elysia replied, nodding. "I feel much alive."

At that moment, Harry started to wake up. He moved around his bed for some time before putting on his glasses and sat up on the bed. He looked over all the cards and candy in front of him, not noticing Dumbledore and his sister.

"Good afternoon, Harry," Dumbledore said as he walked towards Harry. Harry smiled at him. "Ah, tokens from your admirers?"

"Admirers?" Harry asked, tilting his head to the side. Elysia then looked in front of her and saw that she had about the same amount of candy in front of her.

"What happened down in the dungeons between you two and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows." Both Harry laughed at Dumbledore's words while Elysia sighed but there was still a small smile on her face. The aged headmaster picked up an opened box of Chocolate Frog. "I see your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs, Harry... And I believe Elysia does not have to bother eating her Sugar Quill as Mr. Zabini already has it."

"Oh, I'll have it back, sir. No worries," Elysia chuckled. What hers is hers after all.

"Wait! Ron was here? Is he all right? What about Hermione?" Harry suddenly realized.

"How about Draco?" Elysia asked, worried.

"Fine," Dumbledore lifted up his hand in dismissal. "They're all just fine."

"But, what happened to the Stone?" The twins asked simultaneously. 

"Relax, dears. The stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around."

Their eyes widened as they looked at each other.

"But how about Mr. Flamel, he'll die, won't he, sir?" Elysia questioned.

"He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order," Was all that Dumbledore said before he sat on the side of Harry's bed. He looked down. "But yes, he will die."

"Sir," Harry grabbed Dumbledore's attention. "How is it I got the Stone, sir? One minute I was staring in the mirror, and the next..."

Dumbledore smiled a little and started to explain to them; "You see, only a person who wanted to find the Stone, find it, but not use it, would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you two and me that's saying something."

"Does that mean, with the Stone gone... That Voldermort can not come back, sir?" Elysia grasped the blanket on her bed, hoping that that would be the case.

"Yes, how about that?" Harry continued, "I mean, that Voldemort can never come back?"

"I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return. Harry, Elysia..." Dumbledore replied with a sigh. Then, he looked at the twins in turns. "Do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have any of you two touch him?" The Potters looked at each other and shook their heads at the old wizard. "It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you, and that kind of act leaves a mark." Harry touched his scar. "No, no, this kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin."