3 months: Knowing the Gender

1 months had passed, Shouta was 3 months pregnant, and her pregnancy life was like heaven because Toshinori was there with her even if she felt like a pain to her husbands life. But, Toshinori kept telling her that she was not. Of course, there are pains as she goes trough her pregnancy, like cravings, illness. Dizzyness, pain in the stomach. And more of those. But, she was not alone. She had Toshinori by her side. Shouta's belly grew a bit more bigger than last month. She was afraid their child will be a big baby and she will have a hard time giving birth to it. Everyday, when Toshinori returns home, he always buy Shouta some food she craves. She would by her baby clothes, and baby stuffs. Toshinori already made a nursery for their baby. He bought a crib, lamp, glow in the dark stars. And of course, baby bottles. Toshi wouldnt mind the money, he is rich. Of course he was. He is the No. 1 hero, a teacher at U.A. He would have alot of money since the government payed him millions.

"Toshi, are you sure you would put some story books on the nursery? Its alot, Sweetie." Shouta spoke. Toshinori chuckled in embarassment, he did felt like its alot of books. "Sorry, I just thought that our baby might want a bed time story from its mommy." Toshinori teased as he showered Shouta with kisses. Later noon, Shouta and Toshinori visited RG for an ultrasound. As RG looked at the monitor of the ultrasound, Shouta was trying to cheer Toshi up since he was crying in joy. RG found this adorable. She remembered them both when they were kids. They were like this and nothing changed. She is like the second mother to the two. "The baby was healthy, and you will know the gender once Shouta was 3 months and 1 week pregnant. Wait for 1 week you two and you go back to my office to check again." And after that talk, Shouta and Toshinori went back home. When they got back inside their house, Shouta rested her body on the couch, while Toshinori cooked Shouta's ultra favorite food.

After Shouta ate, Toshinori washed the dishes, it was quiet inside the house. Toshinori found this relaxing. Aftet he washed the dishes, he went to the living room, he stopped his tracks whenhe saw Shouta fast asleel on the couch. Toshi smiled as he approached his asleep wife. He carried Shouta cafefully upstairs and placed her on their bed. Toshinori closed the lights and cuddled in with Shouta.

1 week later......

Shouta was nervous as Toshi drive on the road. She wanted a boy so much and she was afraid that she might upset Toshi for not having a baby boy. Toshinori noticed her, he slid his hand onto Shouta's, making her flinch and gazing on her husband. "You dont have to worry about what I feel. Its okay if its a girl, I love you both no matter what gender our baby is." Toshinori spoke. Shouta felt safe as they held hands. Everytime the she was with her husband, she felt like no one can harm her. She felt safe on her husbands presence. When they arrived at RG's office, Toshinori waited outside her office while Shouta was getting checked. 1 hour later, Shouta exited the office, making Toshinori stood up from his seat. "So? What's the gender?" Toshinori asked anxiously. Shouta chuckled as she gave a tiny peice of paper to Toshi. When Toshinori opened his hand, a blue paper shown on his palm. Toshinori was surprised and hugged Shouta. The baby was a boy. "Im So Happy!"
Toshinori spoke out of excitement.

Later night, Shouta decided to think of a name for their baby boy. Of course, Toshi was helping. As the two thought of a name, Shouta looked trough the baby book for better ideas of baby names. "How about, Fukiro? Or, Taishiro!"
Shouta thought as Toshinori told his ideas. Then, it hit Shouta. A perfect name that Toshi would love.
"Hitoshi." Toshinori frozed when he heard Shouta spoke. "Huh?" Toshinori repeated. Shouta turned to Toshinori and held his hands. She made eye contact to her husband. "Hitoshi...I want the name Hitoshi, as our son's name. I just thought, why dont I name my son next to my husband's name? So...I pick Hitoshi...Hitoshi Yagi." Shouta answered. Toshinori can feel tears flowing out of his eyes. Shouta was surprised by her husband's reaction.
"T-Toshi...did I say something..wrong?" Shouta asked with concerned. Toshinori wiped his tears out with his palm and hugged Shouta. "Hitoshi is perfect..." Toshinori whispered. Shouta chuckled as she gave into the hug.

Word Count: 798

I'll make a longer story!