Let's Watch the Stars!

Toshinori and Shouta are still at the resort, since their staying there for 3 days. Toshinori wanted to play volleyball with Shouta near the beach, but Shouta hated socializing with others. Toshinori promised that he would protect her, so she agrees to play with her husband. She cant stand the puppy eyes. They walked to the beach while Toshinori carried the ball. They saw some people swimming on the water, but atleast no one was playing. They walked trough the volleyball area and went into separate groups. The net was infront of them, Shouta on the left.
Toshinori on the right. Toshinori threw the ball in the air and it slowly went back down, when it was about to hit the ground, Toshinori hitted it toward Shouta for her to throw it back. They played like this for hours, laughing and chuckles can be heard at the two couples. They stopped when some group of people approached them. Some are guys and some are girls. Shouta felt like she was gonna explode, she has anxiety. "Yo, my dude! Can we play with ya?" The guy spoke, making Shouta remind her about the way her friend Hizashi talk. Toshinori looked at Shouta and gave her the 'can we let them play?' Look.
Shouta sighed and agreed to let them play. The group was simple. On Shouta's side, there was 2 boys and 1 girl, making then 4. While on Toshinori's side, there was 2 girls and 1 boy. Also making them four. The game started and the four groups always makes sure that the ball wont hit the ground. Shouta can feel her anxiety rise up into her head. She's more like a secret person she didnt want to get involved in any types of conclusion. Shouta was so distracted at thinking, she didnt even realized that the ball was about to hit her, when she heard someone called her name, she snapped out of thoughts, and saw the ball was about to hit her, she didnt panic, and quickly did her reflexes like she did when she fight villains. She threw the ball on Toshinori's side and making them stunt due to the speed.
The people looked at the ball and they were amazed. The people cheered for Shouta, but she didnt liked it. Toshinori approached at Shouta and hugged her. But Shouta was still shock too. "Okay...me and my wife need to go now, she might be having a anxiety attack." Toshinori excused. The group said their goodbyes and left, giving the ball to the couple. As they walk back to their hotel room, Toshinori cant help but giggle at the way his wife looks. She looks like she was about to kill a dinosaur.

Later night, Shouta went to the roof to look at the stars. She was thinking about her past life and her now life. She didnt realize that the person she once thing was annoying, became her loving husband. "Shou! There you are! Why are you here?" Toshinori spoke as he climb on the roof. Shouta didnt spoke or look at Toshinori, she just stayed quiet.
He sat next to Shouta and looked up in the sky with Shou.
Shouta sighed, making Toshinori look at her face. "Did you know, I once hated you when we were students?" Shouta spoke, still not making eye contact with her husband.

"When you moved into U.A, I was like, ugh..great, another noisy blond.
I thought you are like Hizashi, Noisy, annoying. But, ever since I got kidnapped by villains when I was 17, you saved me. I realized, that I love you...I fell in love to the person I hate. Because you prooved to me that you can love someone like me.
And when I thought, I couldnt get any luckier, we made a family. Next year, Hitoshi will have his quirk. And...I hope one day he became a great hero like you...Toshinori....Im proud of being part of The Yagi Family....Thank you, for loving me."

With those words, it made Toshinori's heart melt. He really felt lucky to fell in love with a woman like Shouta. And he vowed he would never ever hurt or leave her.
Toshinori hugged Shouta as tears fall into his eyes. "Did I ever tell you, to stop being a crybaby?" Shouta teased as she heard Toshinori sniffed. Shouta broke the hug and kissed Toshinori on the cheek. Toshinori returned the act, but on the lips. It was a soft loving kiss.
Of course, Toshinori is a good kisser.
Toshi broked the kiss and gazed on Shouta's face.

"I promise you...that I wont leave you. And If you die, I would die with you. I will not let anyone hurt you or Hitoshi. Till death do us part....we will die together, I promise."

"Its a bit scary when you say we die...but okay.."

Words Count: 823