Bad News

Hitoshi was sitting with his mom,
They were talking about the name of his new baby sister, Hitoshi kinda enjoys the moment with his mom.
Shouta was already 8 months pregnant, which means her belly was already big. Hitoshi thought of some cute name for his baby sister.
"Mom?...I wanna name her Eri."

Shouta looked down at her son and smiled. She scrubbled his hair and gave a sweet smile. "Eri sounds great...good job.."

Shouta suddenly felt the baby kicked inside her, she flinched a little by the sudden movement, but also got excited. She grabbed Hitoshi's hand and placed it at her belly. Hitoshi's face turned flustered when he felt his baby sister's movement. He smiled as he felt the kick on her movement. "Aah! Mommy! Eri moved." Shouta smiled as she watched her son smile for the first time. It was adorable. But, she cant blame him. He was like her, all introverted, calm, and quiet.
Hitoshi removed his hand from his mom's belly once that he doesnt feel any movement. Shouta continued to watch a movie with Hitoshi, of course it was cartoons. They were watching Finding Dory, which Hitoshi enjoyed since he has a pet fish he named nemo. He was a fan of Finding Nemo. As they continue to watch, Hitoshi cant help but felt worry for his mom. He knew how painful it was to give birth, he wanted to make her feel good and comfortable. Hitoshi stood up, excusing himself, He went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. He opened the fridge and grabbed the cereal box and the milk. He opened the box and poured the cereal on the bowl, next he opened the milk box and poured it into the bowl of cereal. He grabbed a mini table, he knew that his dad used that on Shouta when she was sick, so she can eat on the bed. Shouta saw Hitoshi carrying a mini table towards her. She lets Hitoshi placed it on her lap infront of her.

"Mom...I know how hard for you to carry Eri in your tummy...so I wanna make you feel happy and comfortable...I hated it when you are hurt"

Those words reminds Shouta about Toshinori's promise. She really thought her son's mindset was like her husband. She smiled and patted Hitoshi on his head. "Thank you, Toshi.."

Hitoshi smiled when he saw his mom smile. Hitoshi sat down next to Shouta and continued to watch the movie while Shouta ate the food her son prepred. She wasnt focusin on the movie, she was focusin on every word Toshinori and Hitoshi once said.

"One day, I'll be a hero! So I can protect you!"

Those words echoed in her mind.
She was so deep in thoughts, she didnt realized that someone was knocking. She snapped out of thoughts when she felt Hitoshi's hand into hers.

"Mom, someone is knocking."

Hitoshi reminded. Shouta nodded aand stood up, walking to the door.
When she opened it, she burst into joy when she saw who it was.
"Mom! What makes you visit?"

It was Shouta's mom, Nasumo Aizawa, with her sister who was smiling widely. Shouta lets her mom enter their house. Once that she entered, Hitoshi jumped out of joy when he saw his grandma. Hitoshi greeted her grandma with a big hug.
"Mom, why didnt you tell me that you were paying a visit?"

Nasumo's smile faded when she heared her daughter asked.
She told Hitoshi to go upstairs to his room. And Hitoshi obeyed.

Nasumo sat down next to both her daughters, she burst into tears, making Shouta and Shoko worry.

"Shouta...Im sorry your dad had to hurt you and Toshinori...I never thought he would visit...Im now worried for your family. Mahoro was planning to kill you all, includinf Hitoshi."

Shouta's eyes widened as she found out the news. She trembled as she thought of what could he possibly can do to her family. She grabbed her phone and dialed Toshinori's number and called him, telling him to go home.

A few hours later, Toshinori finally arrived, not expecting to see Shouta's mom and Shoko.
"Oh, Mom...I didnt know you were here..is something wrong?" Toshinori asked as he sat down besides Shouta.

Nasumo held Toshi's hand and warned him about Mahoro's plan.
Toshinori agreed to move into another place, they decided to move to Tokyo, since they lived at Fukuoka.

Later night, Toshinori started to pack their stuffs away and putting them all in the moving truck.
Shouta cant help but feel worried for her family, she didnt want this to happen...

Word Count: 779