9 Months: A Bad Visit

Shouts was getting ready for her girl's night out with Nemuri, Emi, Rumi and Anan. She carried her bag and left the house. Toshinori was at work with Hizashi so Shouta was alone. As she was walking in the dark road, she felt like someone is following her. She felt something bad would happen. When this kind of feeling grows inside her, she started walking faster and grabbed her phone to chat Toshinori. But before she can grab her phone, more guys infront of her showed up. Shouta backed up feeling scared. She was a pro hero but she cant fight, she is pregnant. "Who are you!?" Was all Shouta can ask before the men grabbed her and kidnapped her. While Toshinori, he was started to feel like something bad happened to Shouta. After he was done checking the students' tests, he quickly grabbed his bag and left.

Shouta woke up from consciousness, she looked around in a blurry vision, until her vision becomes clear. She found her self tied up in a chair and her mouth covered in a cloth. She saw some people in a weird bar. All of them are looking at her like they were gonna kill her. Well, that's their intentions. After finding out that Toshinori Aka the No. 1 Hero Allmight, have a wife who was also a pro hero named Eraserhead. As she tried to release her self from being captured, Shouta heard a loud footsteps coming outside the place. Her body felt weak when she saw a tall guy with white hair and dead red eyes entered. The guy was lookinf at Shouta with a grin. Shouta felt shivers on her own body as she froze. "Good Job, Tomura...now we can kill Allmight with his beloved wife...and he will save her since she was carrying his child." The man spoke with a seductive tone.
The guy grabbed Shouta's phone and opened the camera app, he filmed the whole situation to let Toshinori know that his beloved wife was kidnapped. "Hello, Allmight. Remember me? I have a little gift for you." The white haired guy spoke. Shouta became even more scared when a teen girl approached her and placed a knife on her stomach.
Shouta was already scared to move. She hates it when she was weak.
The guy then turned the camera on Shouta who was trying to avoid the knife from her stomach. "I captured your beloved wife earlier. Its a wonderful surprise right? First, I killed your master, Nana Shimura! Now I kill you wife, Shouta Aizawa." The guy laughed. After filming, The guy seemed to send the video to Toshinori.

While Toshi was walking on the road, he heard his phone ring. He stopped his tracks and opened his phone. He saw Shouta sent a video. He clicked the video, and he was in pure anger when he saw who it was.
"All for One...you bastard!!" Toshinori yelled as he put back his phone into his pocket. Toshinori transformed into Allmight and tracked Shouta's location.
'Hang on, Hitoshi...Your dad will be here any minute' Shouta thought to herself like she is talking to someone infront of her. "Now...why dont we have some fun?" The guy spoke.

"All for One...you are the tyle of guy, Allmight is gonna fucking kill!" Shouta spoke under the cloth even though she was scared. All for One just laughed and approached Shouta. He placed his hand on her forehead and grinned. "Erasure quirk? This can be a good use for defeating your own husband. I can just eraser his quirk and he will be a cat that was scared of water." All for One laughed. And without any thoughts, All for One used his quirk and stole Shouta's Erasure. All of her energy got drained. Now, Shouta was quirkless. But that didnt stop her from being a Hero.

After an hour, someone knocked on the door, making the league look at the door. "Delivery, For Himiko Toga?" The guy yelled. Toga approached the door and opened it, but when she opened it, no one was there. They were curious, until someone barged in trough the walls. Three pro heroes inside the bar went to save Shouta. "Shirakumo! Get Shouta out of here, Me and Endeavor will take care of this." Toshinori demanded to his friend.
Shirakumo untied Shouta and carried her. She cant move due to loosing energy from All for One stealing his quirk. Until, she felt pain on her stomach. Shirakumo felt Shouta flinched, he made a giant cloud and laid Shouta on it. "Shou? Are you okay?" Shirakumo asked. Shouta shooked her head, she was holding her stomach, she looked at Shirakumo painfully. Shirakumo realized that Shouta was going into labor. He panicked and didnt know what to do, he is a single man after all. "What do I do!!??" Shirakumo yelled.

"TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!!" Shouta shouted out of pain. Shirakumo agreed and ride into his cloud, he controlled the speed of the cloud and went to the hospital. As they got into the hospital, Shirakumo helped Shouta walk inside the hospital as she held her stomach in pain. "Doctors!! Its an emergency! Please get her to recover girl!" Shirakumo called out. The doctors heard him yell so they helped Shouta inside the hospital. "Sir, are you the husband?" The nurse asked.

"No, Im her friend. Her husband, Allmight...he is fighting with a villain." Shirakumo panicked. The nurse was shock when she heard the Shouta was Allmight's wife. The nurse grabbed her files and went to the labor room. "Doc! Mrs. Shouta was Allmight's wife, we need to keep her safe until Allmight returns." The nurse spoke in a rush.

A few minutes later, Toshinori got into the hospital, he saw Shirakumo outside waiting anxiously. Shirakumo saw Toshinori and he approached him. "Toshi! Oh, thank god...Shouta, she went into labor." Shirakumo said. Toshinori was shock, he entered the hospital and went to the counter. Luckily he knows the nurse. "Allmight! I know why you are here, hurry, Mrs. Shouta was in room 240 at the second floor. First room" The nurse spoke. Toshinori thanked her and ran off to the room where he was told to go. When he got there, he opened the room, he stopped his tracks when he saw Shouta, holding their son. Toshinori approached Shouta who looked so pale. Toshi sat next to Shouta and she gave Hitoshi to Toshinori. Toshinori gazed on his son, he was tearing up. So does Shouta. Nine months of pain and support. They finally became a family. "Hello....Hitoshi..." Toshinori mumbled as he slowly held his son.
Shouta watched Toshinori, she was out of energy due to her quirk lose and giving birth. Later on, Hizashi and Nemuri entered the room, with Shouta's sister, Shoko. Shoko cried when she saw her sister laying on the bed. Shoko approached her sister and sat beside her hospital bed in tears. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Shoko cried. Shouta hugged her big sister and cried with her. "It was painful..." Shouta answered in a whisper.

A few months later, Shouta can finally go home. When they went home, Shouta went upstairs and placed Hitoshi on the crib inside the nursery room.  Shouta then went downstairs and sat on the sofa, sighing as she sat. Toshinori sat beside her, kissing her forehead.
"Welcome home, Shouta..."

Word Count: 1247