Wolf Boy In The Middle Of The City

*RING!!! RING!!! RIN-*

"Alright! I'm up! Holy Aphrodite..." A boy shouted as he hit the alarm clock next to his bed.

 He had messy dyed teal hair- messy due to him just waking up- and green eyes. He was wearing black sweatpants and a purple t-shirt, basically what he thought pyjamas were.

He got up, stretched his arms up, and grabbed his outfit from his closet. He had school today so he had decided on his MCR t-shirt, ripped black jeans, his binder, ripped red tights under his jeans, red platforms, and his red beanie.

Now, he seemed like just an average emo kid, right?

Well, something that he hid from most people was that he's a therian. A British Columbia Wolf therian to be exact.

This was something only his closest friends knew, mostly because they were also therians. It's a very small group.

"Jace! Hurry up before you're late!" The boy- Jace- heard from downstairs.

He grabbed his tail and put it in his bag. After grabbing everything he practically ran down the stairs, making sure he would be able to have breakfast.

"No makeup today? That's surprising." Jace's mother said, barely looking over her phone.

"It's in my bag, what's for breakfast?" He asked, walking into the kitchen. "Food. Whatever you want. I don't have time to make breakfast." His mum stated. 

She stood up, still looking at her phone, and walked upstairs.

"Great parenting there Mum..." Jace mumbled.

He knew she had nothing to do today, but he also knew he would be in trouble if he talked back. That would lead to him not being able to hang out with his friends after school, and they had made plans to make gear and do quadrobics so that couldn't happen.

He grabbed a poptart off the counter, probably his sisters, and put it in his bags pocket. 

"HEY!! What the heck?!" Someone yelled from behind him. His sister.

She had brown hair and dark green eyes, she was wearing a 'Girl Power!' unicorn long-sleeve and galaxy tights.

"Hey nerd. Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?" He said. He leaned against the counter and got the makeup out of his bag.

"My name's Kaylie!! And mommy said I can stay home today!" The little girl- Kaylie- stated in a very loud, bragging tone.

"Do you realize how obvious it is that you have no friends?" He asked, doing his eye makeup.

"I have friends!! You're the one with no friends!!" Kaylie yelled back.

"Is that why I'm hanging out with them later?" He said, very clearly just trying to annoy her.

"Ugh! Whatever!" Kaylie said, running up the stairs. She had almost tripped which made Jace laugh.

That resulted in more 'I'm the favourite!' and 'I'm gonna tell Mommy!' from the child. Jace ran out the door hoping to catch the bus fast enough. 

He didn't.

'''''''

Heyyy, so this is a little thingie I wanted to do because I thought it would be nice and cute! Have a good morning/afternoon/night! Stay safe and healthy<3

Edited, 489 Words

-Pika