Cat Girl In The Middle Of The Country

*-et jealous when you cry, give me some of what yo-*

"Morni-"

"AH!" A girl yelped, surprised by the sudden word.

"Your phone has been playing Jake Webber for the past 23 minutes." The person a bunk above them said.

The girl had emerald green eyes and dirty blonde hair. She was wearing Santa pyjamas, despite it being Spring.

The other person had dark brown hair and grey eyes, and was wearing a hazel-green hoodie with a moth on it, black cargo pants, and off-brand brown converse.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me Moss!" The girl said, dramatically holding her chest.

"Sorry Brooklyn." The person- Moss- apologized.

"It's alright. And I've already said, you can call me Brook, I won't get mad!" The girl- Brooklyn- stated.

"No thanks. Now get ready, we're going hiking today." Moss asked- well it was much more of a statement.

"Okay, get out so I can change, please." Brooklyn asked.

"You have 30 minutes."

"45."

"35."

"40." 

"37."

"Fine."

The two went back and forth, until they both agreed on 37 minutes.

"Hiking... this'll work!" Brooklyn said, thinking out loud.

She had decided on a white Hello Kitty t-shirt, light blue ripped jeans, white sneakers, and her cat ears.

That last decision may seem weird, but she was doing it for a reason. See, she's a cat therian. A Sand Cat, so the desert, hiking, that kind of stuff is her happy place.

Moss knew this, and that's why they decided to take Brooklyn to go hiking. Brooklyn ended up changing her shirt to a black Kuromi t-shirt.

"Moss, I'm ready!" Brooklyn shouted walking into the living room which was also kind of their kitchen, they did just live in a dorm after all.

"Let's go." Moss said, opening the door to leave. 

"Hey, have you seen my tail? Couldn't find it and I'm worried." Brooklyn asked, stepping outside and locking the door behind her.

"I put it in my bag so you'd take less time getting ready. Here." Moss gave the faux fur tail to the girl. 

"Oh! Thank you!" She thanked Moss, grabbing the tail and attaching it to the back loop on her jeans. 

"Now let's go!"

'''''''

Shorter than the last chapter, I know, but I'm just doing this for fun so I don't really mind how short it is! Have a good morning/afternoon/night! Stay safe and healthy<3

The song in the beginning: I Want Your Feelings by Jake Webber

Edited, 385 Words

-Pika