The Journey Part 2

POPPY'S POV

Before I could completely wander off I got caught off guard by squeals of delights that sounded more like shrieks. I looked up lazily to see that we were almost at our destination. We were on a little hill surrounded by gorgeous flowers at the bottom of it. Branch this time suggested that we should stop for a refreshment break. I was picking up some flowers having the idea that I could give the new trolls that we meet. Hopefully, when I was interrupted again. Uhhh that was like the fourth time today.

"Hi Poppy, love, you've been acting a bit weird. Why don't you come to meditate with me? Clear your mind and-" Creek said as I interrupted him.

"Sorry but no I don't need to meditate or clear my mind. I just need to think. Most of you seem like you don't want me to." I said, my voice being raised as I ended my sentence.

"Okay, love just come to me whenever you need help," Creek said as he stood there looking at me waiting for an explanation.

"First thing, don't call me love. Second thing, I don't need your help with anything at all, and third of all I am not your love. Only Branch!"

I kinda said the last bit a bit too loud that Branch himself had heard. I looked at him but all he simply did was just look away. I only had a few seconds to catch a little glimpse of him blushing. That was cute, but now I have to re-talk to Branch about or friendship. Uhhh why does everything have to be so frustrating today. Before anyone could react a full sized bull charged out of nowhere to the little group as they had to run for the protection of their dear lives.

***

If had the breath to explain to you what happened, I would have but let me just put it into short sentences. Annd so it started off with:

*Us running randomly scattered around the whole area,

*Branch advised us to freeze and not run anymore when the bull came sniffing each and everyone of us.

*When the bull reached Branch, he swallowed him immediately.

*We all had to tickle the bull to spit out Branch but

*Eventually the Bull spat him out but still wanted to eat Branch so we repeated this pattern three times before Branch told us to run in different directions but meet up at one spot. I am here as a witness and a survivour of that nasty, pimply, breath-stinky bull.

Branch arrived and he looked more happy than exhausted. I turned around and it seemed that we had found the kingdom. It was only estimated to be around 2 minutes from where we were standing. And as expected after two minute of walking I noticed that kingdom not only had a land kingdom, it had an ocean kingdom.

Walking in was really scary as meeting demons eye-to-eye. The trolls there gave stern looks at us. Some gossips could be heard among them. Saying and whispering unknown words about the new strangers. We decided to go to the palace, maybe we could get help from there?

Out of nowhere, two fancy looking trolls who I may conclude looked like Royalty walked up to us assisted by their Royal guard. They looked really strict.

"Welcome to Meria kingdom. I would need to know your name before you may get into the Royal Palace" a guard with a deep voice.

We all introduced ourselves one by one to the royal guard as he wrote our names down.

"Smidge, Guy Diamond, DJ Suki, Biggie, Mr. Dinkles, Creek, Poppy and B-" the guard stuttered on the last name. Branch's name.

"It's pronounce Br-anch " Branch said as he thought the guard could not pronounce his name.

After Branch pronounced out his name, everyone seemed to gasp.

BRANCH'S POV

"We know how to pronounce your name kiddo." There were two guards who said that then they looked at each other and nodded before taking him to a mysterious room in the palace. "Yeah so we're gonna ask you some questions."

"Okay?" I replied looking confused.

"Did you have a grandmother?" they asked.

"Yes I did but she died." I replied

"What was your grandmother's name?"

"Uhm Rosiepuff. And may I ask why I need to tell you some information about me?"

I wasn't answered but I could see that they were smiling. They decided to take me outside before going onto a random giant mushroom a shouting out;

"We have found Prince Branch" they pointed towards me as they said a speech.

Poppy came over to me.

"Branch! you never told me you were a prince or came from another kingdom?" she asked as there was the sound of excitement in her voice.

I could not say a word. I was speechless, dumbfounded and angry. Questions bubbling in my head, I decided to focus on three questions :

1) Were my parents alive?

2)Was grandma Rosiepuff still alive?

3)If my parents or grandma were not alive, there would have been someone else to rule the kingdom form my family. So does that mean I have a sibling or siblings.

Everyone cheered around me as the noise was beginning to get louder at the second. My ears were screaming in agony as I heard a sharp pain that seemed to go to my head. Oh no, my paranoia was settling in. My breath begun to go slowly. Gasped for air before everything went black.