Reunion part 3

Author's Note: As none of you guys have suspected, Branch is half rock, half pop, and half country and he did not know until now. Btw he and his brothers' kingdom's music is Pop too. Just read. Ok cool👌😒😘😁👍😉😏💕😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😜😜🤦‍♀️. Let's just start.

BRANCH'S POV

"You son of a pancake! Get out of my room! All of you!" I angrily repeated which shocked everyone, especially Poppy.

I knew she didn't deserve this but I couldn't control myself. After screaming that I had no control of my body anymore. I had gone full rock. I never knew I had it in me but now it came out.

  ******************************************

I woke up with an aching sound in my head. I was lying on the floor next to the mirror. How did I get there? I stood up and looked at myself. I looked like a rock troll. I had a screaming tattoo of a bat on his chest and spiderwebs on both arms. I looked around the room to find Poppy lying on the floor with a gaping hole in her shoulder overflowing with- BLOOD.

What have I done?

You are so stupid

You did this to Poppy

That is what she gets for agreeing to marry Creek 

Stop being a jerk

Take Poppy to the hospital

Kill yourself

Those words ran through my head as tears dripped down my face. Why did I have to be such a monster? I was completely terrified and to make matters worse.

                                                    He entered. 

                                                 Poppy's father.  

                                                            Peppy.

"What have you done. You monster. Look at what you have done to my precious daughter."

"I didn't know what happened" I replied back

King Peppy didn't take my reply so serious so he pulled out a pocket knife and walked closer to me with a devious smirk on his face.

"STOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!"