Sick

BRANCH'S POV

The day went on and everything was fine except for Poppy. She acted weird like she barely scrapebooked all morning. She had less energy and she was vomiting. I told her to come back to the bunker so she would rest but she just said she was fine. I as a good troll and a definitely not creepy troll is watching her every move... except for when she goes to the bathroom. That would just be weird. So my plan to get her t-

"B-branch I want to go to sleep now. My head hurts really bad and I-i am sorry I did not listen to you." Poppy said that out of nowhere and I did not expect that. That was awkwardly weird. She never apologised to me like that.

"O-ok" I said.

I told her to go to my bed and get in and I will come with some honey tea. She did as I told her. I went to the kitchen where I saw Floyd, Bruce, Clay and John having my chocolate. I was furious at them and I was going to have a talk with them about having my stuff but I really needed to focus on Poppy.

"Have you seen Poppy? The last time I saw her, she was vomiting." Floyd asked worriedly.

"You know that happened to my wife and she was acting exactly like Poppy when she was pregnant..... so there might be a possibility..." Bruce said as he and my brothers started snickering except Floyd obviously.

I just stood there frozen to the floor not until I heard vomiting again. I ran to see Poppy sitting next to the toilet with her hands wrapped around her knees. She looked like she was going to pass out. I helped her get up and wiped her face. She looked really vulnerable and pale so I made myself promise that I wouldn't tease or make fun of her.

(SORRY I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE AND I SAW THIS IN A ONESHOT)