The war pt 1

BRANCH'S POV

I woke up as my head was spinning. What happened to me before I blacked out? I couldn't seem to figure it out. The only thing I could clearly remember was that I was a prince. Well, that was great to remember. I tried to stand up but ended up falling into someone's arms. Poppy. She helped me lie back on the hospital bed. I kept my hands on my head. My head was hurting so much. I closed my eyes to try to ease the pain but I think I heard something that I was not supposed to hear.

"He has Bipolar disorder? What's that?" said someone who sounded like Poppy.

"It's a mental disorder that cause him to harm himself with sharp objects and stuff. So Queen Poppy do you promise that you would take care of my son no matter what." my mom asked.

"Yes. I promise." Poppy finally replied after a long silent pause.

"Good. Do you also promise not to tell him about his disorder?" she asked again.

"Yes. I promised." Poppy replied again.

Anger shot through me as I couldn't hold my tears back in. I jumped up quickly from the bed.

"I already heard everything" I said with a disappointed tone in my voice. "Poppy how could you? Why would you promise to keep that away from me? You knew that soon or later in the future I would find out about it and that would make we more bitter to find out that you knew about it." I said sobbing as the words came out of my mouth.

"S-sorry" Poppy said tearfully.

I made her cry. Why did I have to hurt everyone. It was my fault Grandma died. Now my brothers never got to see her longer than I did. I am so selfish. I deserve to die. Really. Why does anyone even love me. Why does Poppy love me? I don't deserve love.

I felt really depressed after all that drama. I ran into my room in the hotel that we stayed in when we came. I locked the door, sat down and cried my heart out.

***

I cried ad cried for hours that I lost track of time. It was now late in the night and it was really dark. I looked up at the ceiling and then fell asleep on the floor.

I woke up feeling warm and cosy like I was in a bed. Wait I slept on the floor last night. All the memories of yesterday flooded back to me. I felt sick. Sick to the core. I sat up looking around the room I was in. This wasn't my room. It had pink decorations all around. It must have been Poppy's room. What was I doing here? Just then I saw a pink figure enter the room.

"Poppy?" I questioned.

"Oh my God. Thank cupcakes that you are alright. I thought that you were sick or that you fainted." she responded, her voice filled with worry.

"Why would you think that?" I asked this time with sarcasm.

"Because something bad happened." she looked down as she said the words.

She walked to the window and opened it wide enough to see what was happening. My only-new-found parents were now lying on the ground. Dead.

"W-wh-who did this?" I asked sobbing between my words.

"Cree-"

BANG!

she got cut off by a big bang.

Then someone barged into the room. My one and only enemy. The killer of my parents. My hater. My bully. The one and only horrible person I know.

CREEK!