Reunion pt four

I was so scared when King Peppy came closer that I couldn't scream anymore.

"Surprise!!"

I was so annoyed I  thought I was a monster because of that. 

Why did everyone have to be so annoying? To be honest, she sometimes drives me crazy like that one time when;

  ✨💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤✨

FLASHBACK

"Branchifer!!" Poppy screamed.

"What? what happened?" I replied trying to be nice.

"I'm pregnant!" she responded

"Wait! What?! I haven't read the book on parenting yet! I'm not ready to be a father! Does your dad know?! If he does he is going to kill me! But then everyone will know that we are having a baby because of the bump in 3-5  freaking GOD DAMN, EARLY UNNECESSARY months.AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Branch panicked.

He panicked so fast that he fainted.

✨💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤✨

END OF FLASBACK

This was kind of being mean to poor Branch. He was still shuddering from the thought that ran through his mind until;

"Branch! Brach!? Buddy hello. Branch! Are you there. Earth to Branch" he got snapped out of his thoughts by Poppy waving her fingers in front of his face.

"He-he-he long time no see Poppy." Branch smiled nervously that it was obvious he was going to have a panic attack.

"Uhm Branch? Ae you ok?" Poppy asked tenderly which caused Branch to get lost in his thoughts. Again. Why did he have to be so absent minded.

"Uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................." Branch was really gonna need some help with arranging his thoughts.

Poppy couldn't wait any longer for anything she had to say so she quickly pecked him on the cheek.

"W-what was that for?" Branch had finally snapped out of his thoughts.

"Just to make sure that you were still functioning properly." she replied.

"Btw just a quick question.....Why did you peck me if you are already married to Creek. I don't  want  to be a part of this if you are already married so don't try to use me to cheat on your husband."

Silence. That was what I heard before giggles? Was she actually serious? I was trying to give her advice and this is what I get? Wow the people I know now is more unbelievable than the Poppy I knew 2 years ago. She just kept giggling and then that turned into laughter. Wow.. was I being pranked or something. My brothers heard laughing and asked Poppy what happened. She told them what happened and they also laughed. I got mad about this and snapped. 

"What are you laughing about." I snapped.

"It's is just..hahahahaha.. ok, ok, ok, ok.... hahaha... so I was meant to have a forced marriage with  Creek but then I ran away to here. I never agreed so I thought that if I run away and maybe live with you, Creek won't be the heir to the throne, I won't have to marry him and I will feel safe here with you and brothers. Is that ok Branchifer?"

"Yeah" I replied now calm after the explanation.

My heart was racing with excitement and leaping for joy. I can finally have the chance to be with Poppy for the rest of my life and I will not take it for granted.

HEHEHEHEH by the way the art up there is not mine but I love it so like yarrrrrrrrrrrrrr