Friendships

"And this is Min Yoongi, part of the Hyung Line and Rap Line" my new seatmate explained to me as I went through her journal she kept exclusively for BTS.

Our classteacher had recently changed every one of our places and I had to sit next to a girl I had never even talked to before. And I had to say, it was kinda new to me.

She had been an army since 2020 and me, being the curious little bug I was, asked her about BTS, which led to a whole lecture about them. I was extremely curious as to why she was this obsessed with them.

To me, everyone looked the same. I couldn't differentiate between them. I have to admit, I didn't have ONE CLUE what she was talking about.

She then turned back to her best friend and tried to make her talk with me. Let's call her Dasom. Dasom was not interested at first to talk to me. Heck, I'm convinced she did not appreciate me talking with her best friend.

"Watch some RUN BTS too..and tell me who's your favourite" my new seatmate suggested, let's call her Yoonji (I'm so bad at giving names 🥲)

And lucky for me, I had JUST the person to suggest me some RUN BTS episodes, my cousin sister. She made me watch quite a few episodes and I started to admire Taehyung. He was the first to catch my attention.

I went back to tell them about my Bias. "You know, I guess my Bias is Taehyung" I said. Suddenly, I felt Dasom's angry gaze fall on me. "Taehyung is Dasom's bias.."Yoonji replied. I knew I kept my leg on hot water as I quickly shook my head. "No no!! I said it's Jungkook!" I tried to calm her down.
__
A few days passed and no sign of Dasom becoming close to me. One day, Yoonji reminded me about my Crush to which I blushed when I blushed, my whole face becomes red.

This made Dasom to laugh out loud. And for the first time, I saw her smile. "You're like a tomato! Ill call you tomato face" she said to which I looked at her with shock.

"If you don't like it, I won't call you that...." She muttered. I quickly shook my head and yelled "NO no, you can call me that, I have no problem" I felt happy her walls started to break.
__
During the night of new year eve, I tried to call Yoonji, but she had slept off. I then called Dasom, who picked up her phone. By then, we weren't that close."Hello?" I heard her voice. "Sorry to disturb you but, I tried to call Yoonji and I guess she might have slept off." I explained. "No problem! I have no issues in talking" she replied and I mentally heaved a sigh of relief.We talked till 12:30 am and sent each other BTS memes. We laughed throughout the midnight.
__
As time went by, our friendship got closer. And our friendship grew really strong during the summer holidays, where we would call each other and talk for hours.
__
"You wouldn't change your school?" I asked Dasom at the end of our board exams, to which she shook her head. I had planned on changing my school.

"Then I guess this is our goodbye" Dasom said to which yoonji nodded quietly. "Well, I prepared to sing a song for you guys. Are you ready?" I asked, to which both nodded quite surprised.

I then sang "The Astronaut" by Jin and "Life Goes On". Both of them joined my singing and we all hugged together at the end.

I gave each of them a letter which I wrote for them. Dasom immediately raised her head after reading and said "Bish I won't forget you! There's no need to write that in the letter"

We all bid our farewell as we took a picture.
________________________________

Helloooo❤️❤️💜

I'm happy to say that we all are still in the same school..so that emotional letter was for nothing 🙃

Anyways, I wanted to dedicate this to my bestie Dasom_Hae

Anyways, LOVE YAA❤️💜💜
Baked Pie__