Veil of shadows

In the dark corners of the galaxy, where shadows whispered secrets and danger lurked, a notorious bounty hunter known as Selene Dray received a sinister task from Count Dooku. Dooku, a master manipulator, sought to dismantle the foundations of the Republic by eliminating Padmé Amidala.

Selene, clad in her sleek black armor, became the instrument of Dooku's machinations. Her mission was clear – infiltrate Coruscant and silence the influential senator. As she closed in on her target, the Jedi, ever vigilant, intervened in the form of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker.

Selene, communicating with Count Dooku, "The Jedi are on my tail, Dooku. This won't be a simple task."
Count Dooku "Proceed with your mission, Selene. The Republic must crumble."

Arriving on coruscant, selene prepares her position in a high building and waits for the perfect moment to shoot the senator. But unfortunately she missed the shot due to deception.
She had to disappear as quickly as possible before the senator's guards found out where the shot had come from.
The confrontation in the streets of Coruscant was fierce. Selene found herself entangled in a dance of combat with Obi Wan and Anakin Skywalker.
Selene said jokingly "Jedi and their futile attempts at heroism. Adorable."
Obi Wan, "We won't allow you to harm Padmé. Surrender now."
Anakin, said angrily "You'll never be able to harm her again"
"So protective, how cute. Isn't having a relationship against the jedi orders?" She asked jokingly
Anakin rolled bis eyes.
Amidst the chaos in their little fight, an unexpected connection sparked between Selene and Obi Wan. Their banter shifted from threats to a different energy, mirroring the swirling lightsabers around them. Anakin, initially skeptical, found himself caught between the intensity of the battle and the unexpected chemistry unfolding.

As the pursuit led them through the city's labyrinthine streets, Selene's quick thinking and agility allowed her to break free momentarily. The chase continued, with Obi Wan determined to bring her to justice.
Selene, "You Jedi really know how to ruin a girl's night out."
Obi Wan said smirking "Your idea of a night out involves assassination, I presume?"
Their banter continued, the lines between captor and captive blurring. Selene's cunning and Obi Wan's charm created a magnetic tension that neither could fully resist. Anakin, observing the dynamic, couldn't help but be intrigued by the unfolding drama.

The climax of their confrontation occurred in a dimly lit alley. Lightsabers clashed, blasters fired, and words exchanged were charged with an undeniable energy.
Selene said smirking "You Jedi are so predictable."
Obi Wan "We're just doing what's right."

In an unexpected turn of events, Selene managed to outmaneuver Obi Wan, holding the upper hand. Their eyes locked in a shared understanding, the air thick with unspoken tension.
Selene "You're not the first Jedi I've tangled with, Kenobi but you're totally the most persistent."
Obi Wan, "I see that as a compliment" As victory seemed far away from Selene's grasp, she stopped. And same does he.
Obi Wan said softly "This doesn't have to end in bloodshed."
She shortly whispered something to her comlink and then walked almost close enough to feel Obi Wan's breath. The alley became a battlefield of desire and restraint, the world around them fading into the background.

Their lips almost met, a heartbeat away from a forbidden connection, before Selene abruptly pulled away.
Selene giggled "Save the noble speeches for someone who cares."

With a swift and calculated move, Selene jumped in the speeder, her droid brought close enough to her.
Obi Wan, "This isn't over yet, Selene." He yelled after her.

Author's note:
It's literally the same story as in "Star Wars Short" but we wanted to continue this one, so hopefully enjoy reading :)