four

Long story short, the businesses didn't work out. Aimee's was certainly more successful, considering Michela bought a few potions and effects, and a neighbourly lizard would have if they were made from amethyst... and Guqqie's sold none, since her's was reasonably priced. Women in business, am I right? The duo continued to interact nearly every day, it seemed. Aimsey never really gave back the stolen brewing stands, but didn't try so hard to stop Guqqie from returning them to their owners, and even gave her the money xe made with a muttered apology.

Guqqie and Michela spent the rest of the following weeks doing their best to bond with one another. The latter had, what might be called, a hard time connecting with the friendly antennaed creature. In Michela's eyes, the alien's kindness was an insincere ploy to take advantage of Aimee's loneliness, and Michela felt the need to be on guard to protect her best friend. Sadly, Guqqie didn't notice this, and only tried harder to get the girl to warm up to her. They went on mining trips, picked flowers for Guqqie's research, worked on building Michela's house, and later on improving and furnishing it, traded with nearby villagers and touched up Michela's butterfly locs. The efforts and adventures were greatly appreciated, and Guq noticed more trust being gained. She decided to continue trying, even if Michela never fully trusted her intentions. She didn't fully understand why she felt such a strong need for her approval... and after some thought came to the conclusion that they were neighbours, and human neighbours were friends. Also she lived with Aimee.

But that was unrelated, surely.

Meanwhile, back at the portal, another greyish demon stepped out of the glowing purple haze. He was tall, and wore a grey suit with a red tie akin to his perfectly combed hair. His eyes were cold and the colour of fresh blood, bright and hot. His ram-like horns twisted in spirals on either side of his head, with long pointed ears peaking through. His fire-y tail twitched uncomfortably in the sunlight, and he smirked, looking across the horizon. He gazed upon the setting sun, cartoon-like puffy clouds and vibrant blooming flowers, and noted how disgusting it all was. While he didn't have a crown physically on his head, it was felt within his presence, that he was a king at heart.

Aimsey, back at her and Michela's shared house that night, felt a chill go down her back. "Oh," She whispered, "Fuck."

A/N: I HAVE MERCH NOW!!! AVAILABLE ON MY KOFI, LINK IN BIO IM SO SERIOUS GET MY KEYCHAINS IM SO PROUD OF THEM!!! 

season one au!sunship charms hell yeah. 15$ cad each, limited edition and WILL NEVER RETURN!!! love u babes x

https://ko-fi.com/chamomilefool