two

Where this story began is frequently argued. Many say it started when the demon climbed the steps to the portal and escaped to the overworld for the first time, when he was just a young prince wanting to explore. That is, of course, where he got his beanie, gifted by his first human, a young girl in an oversized lavender bucket hat. She was confident she'd grow into it someday. Some say it started when they came back a second time in the night, he and the grass both taller. Michela had grown too, her hat finally fit for her head. While the demon was taller he saw it as a way to mock her - they weren't good friends back then, since the demon wasn't a very good person back then. Most say it started the third time, when he ran back to the Overworld for good with no plan to return to Hell. These are all incorrect. This story started at the crash.

The alien arrived to Area Unknown a couple of days ago, on Wednesday morning to be exact. Her spacecraft crashed into a nearby mountain and created a deep and ominous star-shaped hole with a single door in the middle leading to the interior of the ship. The foreign tech has also caused sculk and veins to start growing around the general area, which is also frightening. And while the demon may be nervous to investigate, they'd never admit to it. After all, the Demon of Luck isn't scared of a little darkness.

The alien hasn't been seen outside of the craft at all, and some nearby inhabitants were worried that the ship's passengers may have died. That is, until a curious pink haired girl with twitching ears steps outside of the door, humming lightly, and begins to inspect the damage done to her vessel, taking notes in a small book. Her teal eyes and moth-like antennae scan the harmed and shattered exterior lights. Our anti-hero 'accidentally' wanders over with their friend, donning both their iron armour suits just in case the extraterrestrial creature wasn't as innocent as she seemed to be.

The demon carefully approaches her. "Hi, I'm Aimsey." He introduces himself to the pinkish creature before him, their eyebrows carving a scowl onto their face subconsciously. She turns around curiously, revealing her bright eyes and inhuman accessories to the young runaway. "This is Michela. Who are you?"

"I'm Guqqie!" She responds with a wide grin, eyes animatedly dancing between the two people before her. Her teal letterman jacket dances softly in the warm breeze. "Are you guys humans? Oooh, I didn't know humans could have horns! Or hats! This is so exciting!!" She cheers, jotting down this new intel in her journal. Aimsey and Michela give each other confused glances with their lips pursed.

"I take it you... aren't a human, then?" Michela demands, her eyebrow arched and arms crossed. 

"Oh- I mean- what would make you ever..." Guqqie replies anxiously. Their eyes dart all over and she begins fiddling with the dog eared pages of her book. 

"Er... right. Of course you're human. We're just a bunch of regular ol' humans here. Michela was being silly." Aimsey nods with a not-so-convincingly-reassuring smile, trying to help the alien in her distress. He averts his eyes from the girl and does his best to push away the blueish blush burning his cheeks and the tips of his ears.

"Oh, yes! I was. I apologise."

This story started at the crash. The crash that changed everything about Aimsey's life, forever.