stefan?

evelyn pov

damon was at the party holding a glass of burbon looking at me winking. i roll my eyes and smile taking a seat, for a party for me it sure does'int feel like it. i then see bonnie i suddenly smile out of all my friends shes my faviorite. and shes pretty cant believe she does'int have a boyfriend.

b:"hey elyn ive missed you god finally my bestie"

e:"bon bon!"

30 min passed

e:"so your a witch, wow cant wrap my head around that"

b:"i know right" as me and bonnie are talking i see elena talking to a super hot guy

my heart felt so weird like i knew him or something i kept staring

b:"ummm elyn u alright?"

e:"um yea hey bon whos that guy elena talking to is he new to town?"bonnie started laughing

b:"yea thats elena new boy toy named stefan salvatore. elena and matt broke up after summer and after your parents died that school year he came and he basiclaly swpied elena off her foot" wow so my sister has so many boys that shes friends with

e:"wow i have no words, he looks really hot, but familiar" we started laughing until he saw me looking at him ummm embarassing much then he started walking up to me with lena

l:"hey eve this is my boyfriend stefan salvatore, stefan this is my sister evelyn gilbert"

s:"hi nice to meet you, i heard you were away welcome back"

e:"hi um thanks hehehe" omg im so nervous why am i gigling thats my sister boyfriend

l:"this is damon brother-"

e:"wait your damon brother wow thats so unpredictable,your nothing like him"

s:"what you trying to get at?"

e:"well damon is'int as polite as you"

s:"wow thank you best compliment ever" he started laughing and i blushed so hard

salvatore brothers what are you doing to me. its the salvatore effect.(cole effect from living with the walter boys)

lena pulled me aside to the bathroom

"evelyn what are you doing flirting with my boyfriend?"

e:"um i was'int he added on to the convo"

l:"what ever just know hes in love with me not you, you tried to steal matt for yourself once i wont let it happen again, you understand!!!!!!!?"

i walk away not wanting to deal with her bull shit past drama. i hooked up with matt in 9th grade during winter break and i was high he wasint and i got blamed and they were on a break and i didint know, not my fault. i walk out the grill crying walking home. "why am i so broken? why cant i be fixed? damn you universe" i hear footsteps behind me its damon

"what do you want?" i say

damon pov

does she really feel like that? "what do you want?" she says "are you ok, do you really feel like that?" she looks at me confused and finally speaks up "i honestly dont know anymore,and why do you care?" i look up to her beautiful hazel teary eyes filled with water " because i always feel like that" i say looking down. she starts crying i hug her and she crys more she pulls back "im sorry ive burdened you with my feelings, im not always like this" i look up to her and softly caress her cheek "you can never be a burden especally to me" i kiss her forehead and take my jacket off and put it on her, we walk to my car i opened the door for her "m'lady" i wink "thank you damon i owe you one" i smile "dont worry about it " we get to her house i walk her to her porch she speaks " well i guess our night has come to an end" i look into her eyes "i guess so evelyn"

"well here's your jacket" "keep it, it looks better on you" i wink at her she opens her door facing me "thank you again for tonight" she closes her door while i smile, i have a weird feeling my heart keeps beating really fast, damn you evelyn gilbert having me in my feelings.

evelyn pov 

i close the door and smile so hard, he really is polite i wonder how we would be as a couple? ummm evelyn stop thinking so weirdly.