Mine

Damon pov
"He KISSED you!"
I said as my fangs popped
Evelyn: yes and he was talking about how I was his humanity...-"
I brush pass her and run for the front door seeing Stefan sitting there with a glass of bourbon
Stefan: she was mine first you know
His face turned back at me he looks up at the stars
Damon: she's not yours brother she's mine. What's the hells your problem
Stefan starts to chuckle
No one pov
Damon picks up Stefan by the collar and throws him into the wall.
Everyone storms outside hearing the commotion
Elena:"Damon what are you doing"
Stefan on the floor with blood running down his nose. And bruises on his left cheek that easily erased due to him being a vampire with speed healing. He looks up at Evelyn with a sad look. As Elena  rushes to his rescue.
Damon:what do you mean what did I do go ask ur boyfriend. I'm sure he has some answers." Damon says walking away
Evelyn:"I'm sorry Elena..."
She walks to her car and drives home in fear now that her ex boyfriend kissed her and it keeps replaying into her head. Scared of how her sister might react and what might go wrong.
she goes home looking for things to pack. Tired of history keep repeating it self again. She goes to her closet and  shoves everything into her suitcase along with her shoes makeup ETC.
she takes a moment and sits on her bed writing letter to her family for her leave.
Hey guys it's Evelyn
I needed a little space for a while things are a bit crazy here in mystic falls and I'm trying my best to make sure I can be here for you guys but the more I try the harder it gets. I feel like the past couple months have taken a toll on me and all of you. I'm so grateful that you guys have supported me through this amazing journey of life. I wish all of you the best of luck.
-Evelyn Gilbert 🤍