Plan

klaus pov

"niklaus mikealson" i hear a my house door swing open and see eve. i smile and look at her beautiful face "how can i help you love?" she scoffs and looks at me " are you serious this is all your fault i was cahined for 3 days at the salvatores , my neck cracked several times once by your brother may i add-" "slow down evelyn dear you did bring this on your own. also needed you to be lookout for whatever plan salvatores or my brother have stored"

"i am not you little minions alright im a heretic for crying out loud"

"all right what do you need a kingdom?" she glares at me "im serious nik"

"ok , ok fine well kill bonnie now i have some witches and they can teach you some spells too,and well go from there"

she looks at me ands smiles "thanks nik"

"but"

she looks at me with another glare "what now?"

"well klaus mikealson is not free"

"alright ill do anything"

"turn on your humanity"

eve pov

"turn on your humanity"

was he serious ugh its the only way we both get what we want

"alright ill do it"

"fantastic"

stefan pov

i got home and saw damon staked to the wall and laughed

he glared at me "who was it elijah?" i took the stake out of him "nope it was sweet old eve"

"well im impressed" i say laughing "well your not going to be laughing when you know eves been planning with klaus" i look at him blankley "dont tell me you knew "

"well damon i had a feeling and im not shocked, but i need your help"

"with what?"

"to get back eves humanity" he looked at me with cold expression

"shes gone brother" i pushed him to the ground

"i know deep down a part of her wants to get her back stop acting foolish"

he got up and nodded at me calling