Chapter 5 : New Day, New Plan....Ish-Staat....

(I can't add proper picture in my story chapters. I m so frustrated about this. With proper picture you guys can feel the story more.... But now you guys need to Google, go YouTube, go Facebook and try to run your own imagination to understand the story. So sorry for my incompetence .😭😭😭)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Birds are chirping.
My ears works always before my eyes when i m the stage of wakening up. It helps to charge my brain first.

Slowly i started to open my eyes. After some blinking, i get around with the light of the morning. Then i felt a weight on me. I looked down and see the most beautiful cute scene ever. My tintin snuggle to my nake and embracing me like a koala bear and sleep on my chest with the cutest pout ever.

I feel very heavenly right now. My long time wish become real now. I m a parent now. And i will do everything to ensure a happy childhood and joyful full life for kids (which i till now don't have).

" We need to be ready to go ". James is always like a talking timetable.

" yea i know, but see..... I don't wanna wake this cutie from his cutest peaceful sleep ". I become also lazy man. You guys need to understand. 😴

" hmm. But lian, you know time is important right. And i don't wanna let you guys meet the villains in this middle of nowhere ". James is very serious right now.

" Alright alright. We will wake up. Tintin, baby please wake up. We need to go to the town today ". First i laugh at james's over seriousness then gently called the koala bear on my chest.

" ummm.... I wanna sleep more papa ". Baby still sleeping. 🥱 old habit..... I know.

" ok ok ok. Only half an hour. After that we need to get up ". I chuckle and run my fingers through his hairs and his back.

With this extra love, he now sleeps with a sweet smile on his face.

"James, i know you change tintin's brain function to get similar to me. But you need to add something more now ". I m also getting serious.

" what you wanna add again"? Curious james asked.

" excessive hatred towards full jiang family and other villains including lan qiran. Tintin has a very forgiving person with warm heart. Like saint. I wanna cut of his saint feeling. He must need to hate those, who deserve that hate. Also when everyone's memory will comeback, i know some people try to blackmail him emotionally to get his forgiveness. And i don't want that happened. Add all my logic about everything in his brain so that when the situation come, he will be ready to be free person and a warrior. Not a saint who only gets hurt". I m damn serious now.

" hmm. Good discission. Ok i m starting now ".

" Also add my language skills. Without this camouflage can't establish very efficiently ".

" I already add those. From today he can speak, understand all the language you can speak and understand with his mother language Chinese ". James smile and said while doing the brain changing procedure.

" I just wanna both of them become a free person without any clan problem or rule ". I sighed.

" You will wanna know this, so i m informing you now. We have two weeks untill meet jiang fengmian in yiling. And we have two month untill your azhan get punished for sitting infront his mother's house ".

" good. Thanks a lot for these information ".

" procedure complete. Now what we will do "?

" Contact with Xiao Xingchen and Song lan. I wanna meet them as early as possible. So that fengmian cannot take us with him at any cost ". Every time i think anyone of this jiang family, my mood become worse.