Chapter 16 : New days with my Boys

When we r waiting for tintin to wakeup, bobo (bobo=xiao hai=xiao dian=lan zhan) again asked me while sitting on my lap......

" Baba, about wei ying's shijie....."

I don't him to complete his speech that's why i interrupt.......

" bobo, first of all, you need to forget your and tintin's past name for you guys safety. So now you start to call TinTin. Ok. And about jiang family.... I already show you my logic about your future here. And you also need to forget that, you were a lan. Just embrace your new id and live happily. Understand silly?"...... I explain with serious face.

" I m sorry baba... Please don't hate me...".... He now feel fear.

" It's ok. All changes needs time to grow roots in you..... Let's wake up this lazy, then go to eat with everyone.ok?"...... I smiled.

" hmm. I will wakeup tintin. ".... He smiled.

After some try, bobo successfully wake up the grumpy pouty cute tintin, who instantly demand my lap. I laugh and oblige his cute request.

Then i carry both of them and go to eat breakfast with others. Others are little stunned seeing my situation, but huaisang as usual laughing.

" So, xiao lian, how we address our new guest?"...... Sect leader nie politely asked.

I nod at bobo to introduce himself.

" My name is Xiao dian, birth name xiao hai. Pet name bobo......"

I interrupted.... " and he is my elder brother's son, after his parent's death, i m his guardian.... Which means tintin and bobo will be my son."....

" lian Shishu, if someone asked about his parent's name? "..... Nie Huaisang is always brainy.

" Xiao bian is his father, and xiao ying is mother. His dad was died in accident one month before he is born, and his mom died in child birth. After that, i m his mom and dad just like my son. "....... I explain.

" I will memorized and remember this. Ok mama. "..... Tintin and Bobo both said in unison.

All laugh at their cuteness. I attack them with lots of kisses....as they sit on my lap.

" menu giver, what will be breakfast menu? ".... ☺️ James asked.

" ummmm..... For our happiness, we will eat...... Paratha, duck meat vuna, lime juice, firni, mixed vegetable vaji, fruit salad with kashundi...".... 😃 excited tintin.

" Wow.... You can choose balance food. I m happy to have you as my little brother also."...... Nie mingjue said.

" most welcome da ge.... Let's eat then...."... Tintin replied politely.

Then we start to eating. And tintin asked james to feed him, so that i can feed bobo easily. It's first time for bobo eating new food. I smiled at them. What a thinking..... Proud of my kid.
---------------------------
After complete eating, we all go to library for further planning.

I asked james to give books about music and art and give them pen and papers to keep them busy. And also tell him to block their hearing from us, so that they can busy with their world. Also asked sect leader nie and Baoshan to put silencing charm around the library so that we can easily.

" so, what will be our next plan?"...... Why baoshan is behave like lan qiren, i don't understand.

" Why r you behave like grumpy lan, i don't understand....... We need 3 plan to work together not one...... First, you guys going to have an invitation for lan wangji's death. Their will be a blast about future. And we need to relocate the dafan wens. And we need to hijack all sect's money as compensate."....... I explain.