Chapter 14 : Start Planing For future

It's a new day, when winter is trying to come.

We had our breakfast and now ready for the watching.

(39th segment : lotus pier incident full)

"Outrageous!! "..... Sect leader nie roar.

" I never knew this story!!.... If i knew...."........ Mingjue sigh.

" If you knew.... Then you will beheads all villains without even know the cause... Bullhead..."..... Huaisang becomes angry.

" Actually, because of the abuse a-ying gets from his childhood, he never felt anyone his close. So each thing remains inside his soul and brain and hurt him through his whole life. That's the problem. "..... I explained.

" I feel ashamed for neglected my duty as grandmother... "....baoshan is crying.

" yes you must be. You guys has lots to repay....".... I replied bluntly.

(40th segment : yunping city revealing full, and the last part)

" I wanna kill that meng yao right now. How could he think of me cutting like this!!! I never ever give someone this kind of pain.... Even if my enemy.... "..... Mingjue is mad.

" Da-ge, we have a 2nd chance now. We need to do lot to keep the peace in this world.."..... Huaisang calmly add.

"Didi, i m with you. I will not believe that brainless xichen. You will be my deputy in future.".... Mingjue is very serious.

" I have plans for everyone. So don't worry."...... I announced.
----------------------------------
As It's time for lunch, we complete our lunch with Tehari, salad, and Borhani.......than sat down for plan. In the mean time, i kept busy tintin with some gadget and music, so that he doesn't need to go through this now. He will only act, when i will tell him to do. Otherwise he will enjoy his childhood fully...which he never enjoyed.

" we have 1 month, 1 week and 3 days for the next big job...... Take a-zhan with us. For next 3 days, James will help us to find the spyes in this sect, so that we can remove them...".... I start to explain.

" removing traitors is good. But how? Killing? "..... Sect leader nie is curious.

" No, nie gege, i think already other parties already know that.... We r here by their spy. So we will parcel these spy back to there sect with the memory => Baoshan is searching for his daughter's full family, and found them dead. She is now investigate about this and apply help from you because she thought you r neutral. In reply, she will help nie sect, about their saber spirit. That's why she is staying here now. And for me, i m just here for travelling... Maybe someday, or some months..... Me and my son are not cultivators.... Sect leader jiang also knows about us....... Is this story ok to everyone? "...... I explain.

" Yea. They heard these with their own ear. But how will explain about teleport??"..... Huaisang is always brainy.

" good question. And you miss a point. In my story, i impose baoshan too much. So as Baoshan is an immortal, she can do things, more then this world knows. M i right? "..... I replied.

" okk.. But if they wanna try to visit our sect, what will we do? "..... Sect leader nie said.

" Simple. When we send back the spyes, we also sent a letter saying that, baoshan is cleansing the whole sect, it needs time.... So when we will be fully cleanse, we will inform them, and then they can visit then...".... I smiled.

" How do you know too much logic??" mingjue is curious.

" In my world, i m just an woman with very weak body from birth. All i have is my brain, and my mouth. So i prepare them as weapons for war against torture from family, friends, relatives etc. And It's very effective. "..... I replied sadly.