Chapter 18 : The Chaos

Thanks a lot for 1k love and 100+ vote. Hope You all love all my story always.
----------------------------------------------
After those haunted message, the chaos start as i thought.

Nie sect :

For the helping, people of nie sect don't get panic. They understand that their sect leader will save them.

But, the space reserve for another people who wanna succeed their sect, become chaos. Specially from jiang sect (as usual) and jin sect. But the barricade let them stay in one place which was recommended by me.

Sect leader nie is very happy that, he got normal working people also many people who wanna be cultivators. 4 nie's now very happy.

Minor sects :

Yao sect become desert, because what there people saw in memory.

Ouyang sect also close to extinct.

Other's are pretty ok.

Jin sect :

Madam jin cut ties with jiangs and cut the marriage between yanli and zixuan.

Only some of jin guangshan's accomplices stay.

Future Qin su's father, sect leader Qin cut ties with jins and eager to tie with nie's....

And jin sect's cultivators, half chose to go to nie sect.

Wen sect :

As i thought, wen Rouhan really decided to change.

That's why he pray to change the mentality of his sons.

This change also show to his peoples. That's why they give there leader a second chance.

Wen rouhan misses cangse sanren very much. (one of her suitor) (oblivious cangse who brings chaos)

Lan sect :

As they saw, the real reason behind madam lan's punishment and sect leader lan's sacrifice, they understand that........ It's a plan of some elder's who was super jealous and everyone's beloved lan qiren, who also involved for his jealousy.

Full sect become rebellious. They want there leader back. Other elders get in action. They free the leader and the madam ( both are devastated after knowing there 2nd son's death. Madam was gravely ill from poison when that horrible accident happened. Qiren thought she is dying so that, it's good to made things right. So those happened).

Lan xichen also in devastating state, cause his brother gone and the memories he watched.

Lan qiren as usual, never admit his fault, who is in secluded for his future and past crime.

I free madam lan from poison through James, because her familly and sect needs her. And i m right.

Qingheng jun mourning for his son but start the leading again.

Whole sect mourning their savior who is dead now.

Jiang sect :

One of the big sect now become full empty. No-one in the sect. No-one in the town.

Who will be there after i let them watch there fate? Hihi no-one.

(the full family thinks)

Jiang fengmian : what did i do wrong!! Ensuring my family safety is wrong?? I hate changze for stealing cangse, that's why i wanna their boy as my son's servant. Is it wrong?

Cangse broke my heart, so why would i let them live happily!!! If ziyuan killed them as i watched, then ok. She avenge for me.... But now that boy also dead.... How i found a loyal dog like him!!!! Now their is none in my sect. All chose to gone. Before going they also curse me. Why!! I just wanna safe my family....... (What an excuse.........)

Yu ziyuan : I killed those so called wonderful cultivators cangse and changze, so what!! I did the right. They will not ever threat my family peace again. I thought my daughter is not my side, but after watch the memory i satisfied that, Both my son and daughter is in family side. My son is direct ferocious, but daughter is like her dad, hidden ferocious. Wow. I will teach them better in future.

Yanli's marriage broken will not effect her. I will find the best for my childs....

Fengmian is seems happy with my thinking i see. That's good.... I m the best. I will made my children also the best. (arrogant and prideful)

Jiang yanli : I always thought, i mask my real thoughts very accurately. But what i saw..... How they understand and discovered my real thoughts!!!! Wei wuxian is dead. Now i will not have any loyal dog like him ever. What i saw, he always fell for my sweet talk and gesture. But what now!! How i m gonna find a loyal protector for me!!! My brother will be sect leader, i cannot burden him with the protection. I purposely run in the battlefield, so that, that dog can have the painfull death. I was succeed.
But now.......
I need to learn the boring cultivation now....... My mom's looks says that.....

Jiang wanyin :

Wei wuxian..... you are dead now.... Otherwise i will you with my hand... For you my family died.....

I m the best, my family is the best.... I will show to everyone..... Huh.

(Only fengmian knows that, his sect empty. Cause all the curse letters in his office room from the cultivators and towns people. Others will see gradually after watch the full area)
---------------------------------

In the nie sect, we all watch the chaos, and laugh our fullest.

Others is in awe.... That, how i predicted all correct.

To be continued.........