Chapter 6 : Messing start 🙈🙉🙊

Extremely sorry for cannot attach appropriate picture in between the chapters (for my low category mobile), so please run your imagination about everything and try to enjoy the story.
----------------------------------
After eating, we rest for some times.

Then we are ready for starting our journey to the yiling town.

It's getting chilli weather, that's why we father son getting ready with thick green clock (like the picture above the chapter). To easily carried and carry, i choose half sleeve style.

We don't have Qi to get warm our-self. So we need warm clothes. Xing xing and lan lan has no problem about this. Because they has Qi.

"Tintin baby......"..... I called my adorable son adorably.

" yes papaaa....."...... My son also mischief like me.

"Tell your two shushu our name again, so that they can memorize and will not spill the truth."

"Sure baba. Xing shushu lan shushu, listen carefully....... My birth name Xiao hua, courtesy name Xiao tian, papa's birth name is Xiao maan, courtesy name Xiao lian. And this is James shushu. Understand? "

"Yea. But why you guys called us only xing and lan? Why don't use full name? That's not the custom here.".... Xingchen is really shidi of changse. Talkative.

"Because we r not from here silly. We are from west china. Close to the western land."...... I m getting anxious again. Why people don't listen first!

" My half ancestors are also from western country. That's why we got the blue eyes. Ok?"

" Baba, about my mummum....... "

" Your mom is a disciple of Bashan sanren. Who visit our county. Then love then marriage then you. Your mom died giving birth of you. Her last wish was, you will become a famous cultivator. That's why we are here for baoshan.. And your mom's name Xiao Baihe. I called her *Lily*.".......

"Ok. We will remember all of these. But till now you didn't clear about the name conflict. ".... Song lan always to the point.

" Wait boys. Will tell everything. In my country, people called by their nick name. Because it's easy. Imagine you r far from me. But urgently needed by me. I can only shout. Then only for big name calling problem you r out of reach. How is that? "......

" oh it's like this..... "......

" not only this. Xiao xingchen, in your name i can choose chen also. But i m not. Why? Cause it's similar to cheng. Jiang cheng. And i hate them. So i choose xing. It's also represent close relation in my country. You will be my brother in law, so Xing is appropriate. And Song lan. I choose lan, cause i wanna show that, not all lan are The lan Qiran. Some lan is very good like you. "...... I complete explanation.

Both smile after my explanation.

" Also remember this, lian here can be mischief as much as your nephew. So becareful."...... 😉 James smirked and comment.

"Oooo. 🤨 that is matching for father son then. 😊 ".....

" James...... You...... "...... 🙄😑 My feeling is like those emoji.

" But what about aying's story? We need to do something that, everyone will believe about his family death, right? ".......

" Lan lan, you always to the point. I have this plan also...."..... I chuckle and answer.

" what plan? "..... Xing Xing always anxious.

" You are the proof guys. That's why i called you here. In this forest his family died. (Fortunately tintin is sleeping on my nape, circling his arms around my neck. Otherwise he will be sad again.) so you guys will tell everyone that, you bury full family of aying. You are looking for them for quite sometimes, so It's ok to be you guys found the dead bodies. Then also a warning. 👏 you guys now investigate, how they died. 😉 it will be for them who needs to be in danger. It's for now. I will something after sometimes. "......